• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Closed Game [Final] [Empress]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hdusiaaieb

This was an awesome game. Great art, an interesting story, if a bit contrived, and wide range of kinks. Please bring more games like this so the site. I’m a sea of trash games this one truly shines. Bravo
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Agul

Not bad, but doesn't stand with the greats. Do not touch if you cannot handle the tags, Empress never holds back!

---------------------

Empress produces high quality art (sei shoujo is the fucking man) and above average presentation, but the style of plot and characterisation never really deviates from their previous works (at least those translated into english).

At this point there is nothing exciting about the death game genre. You've all played this game before: pass out and wake up in unfamiliar surroundings with a mix of people; some who you know and some who you don't. The strangers always hold secrets. Try survive. Don't get raped (this game may remind some of Euphoria, which is a much better experience overall). Empress insists on sadistic women dominating the protag and a tomboyish, likeable (possibly knowing the mc from childhood) heroine who gets raped. The meat of the game then, is in the scenes and CG almost entirely and the rest is just window dressing.

To give you a simple overview, basically all the main female characters get raped whether the protag sees it or not. The game relies heavily on monsters, tentacles and other staples of what you might describe as entry level if unbirthing and anal vore are your daily faps. It's pretty balls to the wall, so I would reccommend anyone who either hates NTR or can't enjoy heroine rape to give this a hard pass. You won't make it to something you like before you are wholly repulsed. That being said, if you can stomach similar titles involving anti-demonic ninjas, this may be quite palatable for you. If you like the protagonist to be in control at all, this is also not the game for you. This brings me onto the reverse side of the NTR subject: how good is this game if you like it? Unfortunately, not brilliant. The scenes are certainly visceral enough to turn the anti-NTR crowd off, but I wouldn't say there is enough to please hardcore fans either. There's not as much in the way of mindbreaking or impregnating in the vein that some will enjoy. There is hints of it in the text at times, as well as egg laying scenes, but it's clear that NTR is a side effect of the story to the be lumped in with many other fetishes, not a main focus. Humiliation relates more here to exposure and fecal urgency than anything remotely like the protag's dong being compared unfavourably to a monster's. Again I would stress, Empress is all about female domination and depravity in it's many forms.

One more thing, this game has a lot more scat than I seem to remember previous Empress titles having. Lots of scenes involving anal now include shitting fat ropes of fecal matter. There doesn't seem to be any way to turn it off, I tried.

I do think the quality of the menus, backgrounds and overall sound and voice work is quite good. There is a highly annoying beeping noise that is used in game for plot reasons that I just wish they had found a better way to implement because it blew out my fucking ear drums. You end up skipping text you should be reading just to get it over with, just to then avoid turning the sound up and down whenever that noise is present. The music is average. I can think of a few VN tracks in recent memory that were choons, but this one doesn't have any.

---------------------

This game is obviously very easy on the eyes; but I would suggest you read the plot up to a certain point and then skip to the scenes you want to see. Empress makes some hot shit but this isn't on the level of the experience delivered by their early, seminal works. It's a shame, the character designs are pretty fucking sweet, too.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Interracial UglyB NTR Fan

great art and nothing else, this games a big downgrade from starless in every other way

play it if you have 15 minutes and see for yourself, you can do at least 2 play throughs in that time, this feels like an early access demo