EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
closed-game-jast-usa-banner.png

Overview:
A chance falls from above to escape the despair of life on Earth. On the orbital city of Caelum Urbs a battle to the death is about to begin – the *Closed Game*. Can you survive and elevate yourself to the heavens?
The game is a visual novel with choices, which unlock routes with different ends.
RAPE AND SCAT UNAVOIDABLE

Thread Updated: 2021-05-29
Release Date: 2021-05-28
Developer: Empress
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other games: See here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras: GUIDE

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

closed_game_screen_4_.jpg closed_game_screen_5_.jpg closed_game_screen_1_.jpg closed_game_screen_2_.jpg closed_game_screen_3_.jpg closed_game_screen_6_.jpg closed_game_screen_7_.jpg closed_game_screen_9_.jpg closed_game_h-scene_1_.jpg closed_game_h-scene_2_.jpg closed_game_h-scene_3_.jpg closed_game_h-scene_4_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
You know something: The art of Sei Shoujo always makes me want to do UNSPEAKABLE THINGS to every single girl he draws. Look at how cocky he draws them: They make you want to punch them, slap them everywhere until submission. This makes me wish that Starless had a Male Domination Ending.

I'm currently downloading this so I dunno what to expect but as I said, from that picture alone, I know what to expect!

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes