Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
I have no idea what vndb means by it. There is a technology in the story which can convert males into mindless fuck machines and it's occasionally held out as a threat, but these creatures mainly exist to rape the female characters. The main protagonist mostly gets tied down and injected with libido boosting drugs by the crazy bitches running the game.

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
I have absolutely no idea how to choose a door when escaping from the hornet swarm on the last day
Any clues?

Renaleika

Nov 7, 2023
Great studio with a great couple games under their belt... if you are in the mood to be a little depressed.
Cant figure out a "good" ending to this one like the "go home and marry the main lead" from starless

HumanFemaleDetected

Aug 27, 2017
Don't let the tags scare you too much.

You can safely enjoy about every Human on Human scene with the skip key (control) if you're not into the Scat or Monsters.

Most of the scat seems tacked on at the end to humiliate MC after he orgasms, its only a core part of a handful of scenes. Just hold down skip and look away when you see brown and you can enjoy the usual top class Empress femdom scenes.

Additionally when there's a Rape/Monster scene it is obvious and these can be sped through fairly quickly with the skip key.

Just like Starless you can selectively read the scenes that appeal to you if you aren't into the other hardcore fetishes included.

HumanFemaleDetected

Aug 27, 2017
Both the skip button as well as the F6 skip key seem to not work unless you played through the scenes already
In the options you can select to allow unread text to be skipped or auto advanced. The option is practically available in every visual novel game linked here, its the first thing I enable after making sure the game boots.

However I am the kind of player to jump straight into the scene replay gallery and get straight to the good stuff. I've only played a handful of erotic visual novels from start to end.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes