Others Closed room with father and daughter ~ Live2D touching SLG

ExtAcc25

Jan 27, 2024
Here is my English translation. This is my first time doing this kind of thing so I can't say it's perfect (it probably has a few spelling mistakes here and there that I missed or something).
All dialog has been translated (and changed to fit the text box) except for the small bits of text in the middle of scenes. If someone can tell me how to change those, I'll probably do it.

I used the Unity auto translation .txt at this location: {{{*Game*/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text}}} called " _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt"

- Replace the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" that is already in the file with this one. (Or copy and paste the actual text from this file to the one that's already there.)

Have fun. I'll prob translate the other games if they're like this.
PS: This is for Version 2.00 (which is the latest) of the game. That means that the "After story stuff" is also translated. It SHOULD work with older version as long as the dialog is exactly the same.

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
The game is good, easy and quite hot. Even I +1 this back in August (that i don't remember lol). Sure you get to fuck your daughter but also your wife's daughter or your daughter's daughter (and that's really questionable). Once I got to the part when you have sex with your daughter or now wife in the bathroom in the "after story", after that, it just goes to black screen. Like it just becomes unresponsive. Waited for a couple minutes and nothing.

Dec 17, 2020
Here is my English translation. This is my first time doing this kind of thing so I can't say it's perfect (it probably has a few spelling mistakes here and there that I missed or something).
All dialog has been translated (and changed to fit the text box) except for the small bits of text in the middle of scenes. If someone can tell me how to change those, I'll probably do it.

I used the Unity auto translation .txt at this location: {{{*Game*/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text}}} called " _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt"

- Replace the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" that is already in the file with this one. (Or copy and paste the actual text from this file to the one that's already there.)

PS: This is for Version 2.00 (which is the latest) of the game. That means that the "After story stuff" is also translated. It SHOULD work with older version as long as the dialog is exactly the same.
you probably need like a unity ripper, so you can dissect media files and assets, and see them in media form.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017

Where do you put this? I can't see another file that seems to be translation related