- Writer, Rewriter, Editor

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Project, Long Term

Preferred method of contact:
- PM here, after that on Discord

Job Description:
- This is my first virtual novel & based on the feedback on F95zone my story / characters / dialog (basically all the writing) is the no.1 thing that needs to be improved. Don't see any other way than to remaster all that I have done so far.

I don't want to create this VN if the story is not better. Can't do that without somebody that knows more about writing.

Looking for somebody that understands the way the story should be told (character dev, backstories, plot development, keeping the story interesting). I can give a few outline ideas but in the long term I want to leave as much of creative free hands to the writer.

So in short: Need somebody that can rework the current story and is willing to write for future episodes as a lead writer.

If you are one of the people that played the game and had a comment in your head: aaa, I would write that better, maybe you are the one. :)

Last edited:

RatSha

Jan 13, 2022
I'm interested. Been a freelance copywriter for multiple firms before. Would love to have a conversation. Unfortunately, can't PM you yet since I recently joined the website. It would be great if you can drop a text.