VN Others Completed Clothed Bondage SLG - Nawanokagura SE [Final][Teahouse Murakumo]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
title.png

Overview
This work is a game in which girls, bound and gagged in various ways, escape from their captors after suffering hardships.
The player can choose from a selection of nine unique characters.
The criminal first ties up the girls and restrains them so that they cannot escape.
Depending on the girl's choice, various additional restraints are added, such as gags, collars and blindfolds.
The choices the girl can make and the actions of the criminal will change according to the gag and additional restraints.
The game is played in a way that allows the player to recognize these patterns and escape from the criminal.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2023-11-28
Original Title: 着衣緊縛SLG_なわのかぐらSE
Developer: Teahouse Murakumo
Translator: 12asdasdasd34
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Clipboard_01.png Clipboard_01 (5).png Clipboard_01 (3).png Clipboard_01 (4).png Clipboard_01 (6).png

Last edited by a moderator:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
FAQ
How good is MTL?

Text was put through three MTL tools(DeepL, Sugoi and ChatGPT) and then further tweaked if the machine output was still somewhat lacking. Additionally, forum user Synapse42517gjs did a proofreading pass, so overall quality of the text should be serviceable.

Is the game any good?
It's like that escape minigame in DIDnapper. And every scenario is very samey.

Known Issue
Ball gag text is broken, I don't have the skill to fix it.
Clipboard_01 (2).png

Full Save?
Included, but if I forgot to you can unlock and relock everything in the tutorial menu.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm pretty sure I saw at least 5 of these girls out of 9 before. I guess it should have a "parody" tag.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes