1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Considering how this project is going, im starting to think that it really was S-Purple that killed Breeding season and not H-Bomb.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I just wanted some content with Camelia. The artists are very talented, but this project is going nowhere since a couple years, neither did Breeding Season. Real shame.
Hmm... just in case you're new and didn't know about the drama at all. tl;dr Breeding Season was abandoned and the game you're looking here was the murderer.

ChaoticDude

Aug 31, 2017
I checked out this game a few years ago and sadly not much has changed since then. I must admit that this game is the reason why I have strong bias against animations in 2D ero games. Sure, they are gorgeous but everything around them is just so underdeveloped. A real shame too, as I think that without dungeon crawling this game would have been much better but they devide attention into unnecessary assets.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Friendly reminder that no matter how incompetent you guys say the devs are, they're still making money. They won't actually consider "improving the game" until they cant get away with BS updates anymore.

Money >>> Making a good game. Lot's of well-known devs, companies, and brands are like this, I don't see why it would be different with small-time devs too.

• Angry
Reactions: Nemodow and Nitan17

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
People paying the dev are no better than the dev themselves.
Firstly, if people support this project, then they are satisfied with it. Nobody seems to be demanding money by force. Secondly, who are you to call these people bad? Thirdly, someone forces you to download something? Don't like? Go to another topic with a good finished game, and do not cry here.

TheMonSun

Jun 1, 2017
Building a game from the ground up takes time but this sure is taking to long.
Hope this gets finished on the next 2 years :cautious:
Gotta say really loving the hate filled circle jerk. (y)

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
I agree that the development of the game has taken too long, stupid bugs constantly appear in new versions. But those who sit in the topic, and whine about how bad the game is, annoy even more. This is frustratingly weird behavior. If you look at something and you think it's a shit. Don't put it in your mouth, and then complain about it…

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes