1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
About the patrons not admitting that they could have been scammed and keep justifying their investment with an even greater zeal instead of cutting their losses... I think i read this behavior somewhere before, it's called "sunk cost fallacy"

EDIT: ok i have reread & refresh my memory, if i have to make a metaphor it's basically the same feeling when you already bought an expensive, long queue, hard-earned movie ticket but the movie turns out to be shit.. and since you have sunk so much time, money, and energy to acquire that ticket, you decide to watch & suffer through the entirety of the bad movie. Say what you will about the dev's art/animation skill, i think their true talent is in behavioral economics.

Last edited:

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
I'm not defending Star Citizen but at least that game seems to get new content(though looks like the game will never be complete) but this game the last 5 or so updates over more than 1 year is adding a few different type pixel enemy battle types and just balancing and rebalancing a few simple cooking things, farming things and battles. No new sex, characters or quest stuff, yet the games almost getting 20k a month, some people are just suckers lol

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Considering how this project is going, im starting to think that it really was S-Purple that killed Breeding season and not H-Bomb.
Well, given that it was S-Purple who added monsters, monster variants and forced 3 redesigns upon BreedingSeason, only to then decide that BS was never going to get finished and to work on Cloud Meadow for a month while still being paid by Breeding Season's patrons, while also getting SubTank to unknowingly create assets for Cloud Meadow, in combination with his lack of leadership as 'art director', comparable to H-Bomb's lack of leadership as 'code director' (with the difference that H actually sat his ass down the last few days every months to get the new animations implemented, with the help of FleetArt of course), which made VanillyCheeseCake quit two weeks prior, as all the work was being off loaded to her (and FleetArt), only to then pull ALL the art from BS, which made up 90% of the game's core, I think it was never really in question that S had to shoulder the majority of the blame of why BS failed.

MikamiIsBestElf

Oct 5, 2020
I agree that the development of the game has taken too long, stupid bugs constantly appear in new versions. But those who sit in the topic, and whine about how bad the game is, annoy even more. This is frustratingly weird behavior. If you look at something and you think it's a shit. Don't put it in your mouth, and then complain about it…
People like to gawk at car wrecks. Doesn't mean they want to get into one, or think the people who are in the car wreck must have wanted to get into one. You're the one sat here saying that people must want to be cheated like no one has ever done something stupid or been taken in by someone's lies and tricked into acting against their own self-interest. That's the really frustratingly weird behavior.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Last edited:
Feb 7, 2020
great now the monster pregnancy is broken again and they can't get pregnant now matter how much you plow them. can these guys get one update right?

Last edited:
May 7, 2020
With tons of complaints and other shit, useful messages are harder to find. Because of what stupid questions appear… But who cares about that?..
i wanted to see the gallery cuz i played this game long time ago.

However it seems that this dev is the type of one who creates content and then gets bored and lazy after a while. And here is not the place to make complains or report something about this game because the devs are not here.

go to their website and make your complain:

This game is just copy of an old game. and there are new versions of the same content going around the community

Last edited:
Reactions: WaryFox

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
great now the monster pregnancy is broken again and the can't get pregnant. can these guys get one update right?
:ROFLMAO:
About the patrons not admitting that they could have been scammed and keep justifying their investment with an even greater zeal instead of cutting their losses... I think i read this behavior somewhere before, it's called "sunk cost fallacy"

EDIT: ok i have reread & refresh my memory, if i have to make a metaphor it's basically the same feeling when you already bought an expensive, long queue, hard-earned movie ticket but the movie turns out to be shit.. and since you have sunk so much time, money, and energy to acquire that ticket, you decide to watch & suffer through the entirety of the bad movie. Say what you will about the dev's art/animation skill, i think their true talent is in behavioral economics.
It's the gambler's fallacy. In their case they can always sue or demand a refund for getting "scammed". It's just a lot of litigation if it goes forward.

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes