1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Kiamzlo

Dec 16, 2019
Perhaps you did not fully download the file, or you are using a bad archiver to unpack it. Every archive that I upload, I personally check. If I posted a broken archive, then there would be more than one complaint message. The only thing I can advise you is:
  1. Check the archive hash. If it is different, then your file is broken.
    MD5: 63DD2A3B92F68F789CCA30BBBE276317
    SHA1: 44EA388FCD07B8DB8AA7D599390C9667E2B98748
  2. Use latest WinRAR to unpack RAR archive.
Yeah I knew it was an error on my end but I didn't know what was causing it so thanks

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
So I finished the dungeon up to the point where your given the echo and It says "have fun until the next update" in my quest bar, is this the real end of the game so far or is their more content, Ive seen screenshots of a area thing is that in the game? and is this version different Ive seen peoples games where the city has concrete and looks different, mine is dirt is their a way to level up the city or something

"have fun until the next update" the alternate message is see ya in 10 years

lol xD hahahahahaha

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
this MF milks ppl entire 4 years and stil poor content in game??? such an asshole kill great game and run this pathetic garbage. as i say previous in LOK tread they just milk ppl like cows giving nothing in mouths but get money every time they can! and then game close to finish line they screw all shit and run NEW@ project... breeding season being in development since 2012 and closed in 2016...for 4 years they undone simple game...now one of them run project much bigger but dont have a lot of simps as they have in breeding season lol...i dunno why ppl donating to this type of devs who betray them once...

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
this MF milks ppl entire 4 years and stil poor content in game??? such an asshole kill great game and run this pathetic garbage. as i say previous in LOK tread they just milk ppl like cows giving nothing in mouths but get money every time they can! and then game close to finish line they screw all shit and run NEW@ project... breeding season being in development since 2012 and closed in 2016...for 4 years they undone simple game...now one of them run project much bigger but dont have a lot of simps as they have in breeding season lol...i dunno why ppl donating to this type of devs who betray them once...
wait hold on, the LOK new project has already address that issue and 1 dev has come upfront to speak the truth behind their development and im sure its a mismanagement they have while this cloud meadow has done nothing new content and still full of bugs in this game.

edit: why is your @ NEW does not link to the LOK thread

edit2: at least the devs in LOK rebirth remake aren't backing down to accept more criticism on this plus and we know its disappointing at the previous thread of LOK rebirth was something failed to manage in their team. and heck even the dev of LOK got lash out in that thread because some people are mad about how the LOK progress was not receiving update previously compare to this cloud meadow update in 2 years without a new content but full of bug fixes.

Last edited:

Frego69420

Jul 16, 2020
im in 3rd floor of the mine i don't know what i need to do HELP !!
me neither, still pops the "investigate mine on floor 3", no idea what to do

Edit: I fugure it out, you need to aproach one of those ink circles, near the cliff and then you jump to another island, defeat the monster, then talk to the scout, he'll give yyou the dynamite to blow the booulder

Last edited:

sir_legend

May 1, 2017
I have a question. I have been playing this game for an hour and i haven't seen any H scene and then i go to the gallery and i found new scenes where locked before after meeting new people. Does that mean scenes don't automatically appear you have to go to the gallery view them?

Reactions: klkloko2010

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
wait hold on, the LOK new project has already address that issue and 1 dev has come upfront to speak the truth behind their development and im sure its a mismanagement they have while this cloud meadow has done nothing new content and still full of bugs in this game.

edit: why is your @ NEW does not link to the LOK thread

edit2: at least the devs in LOK rebirth remake aren't backing down to accept more criticism on this plus and we know its disappointing at the previous thread of LOK rebirth was something failed to manage in their team. and heck even the dev of LOK got lash out in that thread because some people are mad about how the LOK progress was not receiving update previously compare to this cloud meadow update in 2 years without a new content but full of bug fixes.
yeah i read about critical messing in code of lok, but why they hiding it about half year??? get more messing in code before it go to critical mass and making new content for this piece of code harder and harder. they know it but do nothing until to late and run new project on unreal engine instead of unity...

even if it's total chaos, why did they switch to another engine, if they used to code on a unity before ?! it not an argument for u i think. go on and protect them and let them milk you further.

Last edited:

JThusDank

Mar 18, 2020
yeah i read about critical messing in code of lok, but why they hiding it about half year??? get more messing in code before it go to critical mass and making new content for this piece of code harder and harder. they know it but do nothing until to late and run new project on unreal engine instead of unity...

even if it's total chaos, why did they switch to another engine, if they used to code on a unity before ?! it not an argument for u i think. go on and protect them and let them milk you further.
U don't gotta be a ass man some people just like playing the game regardless of bugs...

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

dude im not a patreon supporter to them, the decision they have was a bad one which is yes they didnt update their status on their development and then something terribly wrong happen to their team.

maybe the reason why they switch to a new game engine is because:
1. Unity is a goddamn RED FLAG game engine which is it doesn't have a stable build engine phase because everytime unity is getting a new update it causes frequently bugs, glitches, or sometimes it can cause crashes on that engine.

2. their programmer might be excelling programming language code specifically for C++

i myself studied being a game developer at my college school, situation like these can happen also and sometimes some developers can also forgot to update their game development status, if it is very personal to them they're likely dont want to post it and of course we will leave in a trail on abandonment on their game development.

hell we aren't legit supporters of their patreon we are just a mere game pirateers on this forum website, dude this is the real struggle on game development team if some shit happens on their majority development it can start a HALT production.

lastly, i dont protect them this is like my last chance to see where there development goes to finish it, if they can fully finish and polish game thats the only thing they can show their product that it is finished.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Unity is a goddamn RED FLAG game engine…
Unity pretty good engine if you not a moron, and your arms grow from shoulders and not from ass.
Мain problem of this game engine is its low entry threshold, which attracts crowds of shit coders.
…doesn't have a stable build engine phase…
For the dumb ones who cannot update dependencies, or whose code is so unscalabile that it takes too much effort to update, there is a LTS version.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2017
I see some people wondering about content after mine quest, but nobody gave a real answer. I have completed the quest and got that "Have fun until next update". Is there no npc interactions, no events just farming and breeding? Also in gallery there's some scenes with mc and town people, those arent even accessible in game? I thought at least birthdays do something, but even on birthdays there's no option to talk to npcs
Like everyone got one interraction at the start and then town is pretty much empty where only vendors are interactable

Feb 7, 2020
I see some people wondering about content after mine quest, but nobody gave a real answer. I have completed the quest and got that "Have fun until next update". Is there no npc interactions, no events just farming and breeding? Also in gallery there's some scenes with mc and town people, those arent even accessible in game? I thought at least birthdays do something, but even on birthdays there's no option to talk to npcs
Like everyone got one interraction at the start and then town is pretty much empty where only vendors are interactable
Yikes! The Boredom.

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte
Feb 7, 2020
Hey guys. Where to find this character? View attachment 913069
You won't find him. Unless you plan to go to battle with him in which case you can select him when travel to the dungeons. Seriously though, the game is chucked full of npc's that have sex animations in the gallery but don't actually exist in the game yet and as far i know, every npc with a well flesh out sex animation is supposed to be romanceable and yet the only interest we have so far are Yoten and that Bunny girl, the name of whom forever escapes me. So yeah you won't find him. Honestly this game is a total tease. it shows you a bunch of delicious "snack" and then slaps you with a severe case of the blue balls. At least thats my experience with it. i keep downloading update after update thinking "oh, maybe they've added something new of interest" but no. its just bug fixes and new features that really don't contribute to gameplay at all and of course new bugs!

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough?
yeah here ya go go to the farm dig holes plant seeds harvest results , lame animal sex with buggy problems , stupid fights , lousy control ,BORING ,BORING , snooze fest ....grind grind . dig holes plant seeds fetch water wait harvest some more .,dont forget to weed ,......At least breeding season had a purpose ........this trash is a farm /combat simulation that fails at both ..............

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes