1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
The dungeon is too huge and useless. They should focus on the city and the lack of breeding animations and balance the game less towards combat.
So even the patrons were actually concerned about this? i really thought the weird direction they chose to be heading was because it was driven by the paying patrons who wanted less H contents in favor of mediocre dungeon & mediocre farming... then why did they keep doing this? it really puzzled me

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
To think: Breeding Season was a better project than this absolute pile of garbage. Maybe if the Dev has stayed with the OG team rather than go behind their backs and started this game... At this point the game is unplayable: Confusing as hell, buggy as fuck, the Dungeon is literally pointless. Simply put, Nimbus tried to do many things and failed.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
this game is like trying to wank to farmville .........Seriously who wants to plant crops in an Adult game ??? .....the combat is stupid and unnecessary enough ...... the farming simulation makes it worse ....i was once a patreon of this waste of space ...it tries to take ,breeding season , farmville ,and some messed up combat game and smoosh em togetherlike playdough hoping it might keep people forking over money in the hopes that they can improve it........NEWSFLASH : THEY NEVER WILL

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm very disappointed tbh. After so many years in development, its still the same.

Animation, art, and music are fantastic, and that's where all the positives STOP.

Everything else past that is a hot mess. If the devs were less ambitious and were more focused on telling a good story, giving a simple but compelling gameplay of resource management and actual breeding, it would've been a better game. Oh wait, such a game used to exist, it's called Breeding Season.

If the devs really wanted to include all the pointless planting, farming and dungeon battling, they should've added that in progression after finishing what the audience really wants; the fucking, breeding, and variety of species. If I wanted to play a farming simulator, I would've stuck with Harvest Moon, thanks.

Tldr, I play this game to shoot my seed, but not the plant variety, damnit.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
The patron list for this game is a goldmine for future con-men. You could sell every single person on that list the Eiffel Tower, and a good amount of them you'd be able to sell the Golden Gate Bridge at the same time :D

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
RC4? So that big boring dungeon is everything game will have in terms of a story and gameplay opportunities outside of the farm? Or am I misunderstanding something? What the fuck.

Reactions: thenexusmodman99
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes