1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
I think it's looking pretty good so far, I think it just needs some more sound effects

Last edited:

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
where is trio's lab on floor 6 ?.. can't find anywhere...
It's behind the big metal door that looks the same as griev's back in town, with a bunch of bodies strewn out. You have to activate three of those little pillars before it will open. An example of one is next to the small union camp, where the guard won't let you in without jesika's permission.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
thank... but i think im gonna give up... could'nt find it anywhere... im so dump when it come to these type of game

Nov 23, 2018
Someone helps me and asks me to go to the laboratory on level six, but when I go down, a centary appears and I don't know what else to do.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Also I saw this on their patreon/twitter. Imagine if they actually put this in cloud meadow.

Nah, that would be too much content at once.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What are your thoughts, fellas?

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
What made you stop posting links, if you don't mind me asking?
When this topic began another discussion of the developers of this game. Some superintelligence decided to throw shit on patrons who are leaking codes/builds. When I rhetorically asked why I was doing this at all, one strange person tried to prove to me that I would post links here no matter what. As if it's my responsibility, or I'm being paid a salary for it… And I stopped posting links here, whoever needs it will find it by itself.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes