1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

c_bungle

Apr 28, 2019
On their Patreon page it says that that 39 out of 40 HD creature scenes and 19 out of 20 companion HD scenes are completed. It means that two more scenes, and they are done with their main heap of H-content. What a fucking joke. The fact that this steel reels in money should be an encouragement for anyone who dreams of doing a bullshit business like dog whispering and shit, because remember - no matter the product you offer, there will always be people with too much money on their hands and too little brain cells.

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
On their Patreon page it says that that 39 out of 40 HD creature scenes and 19 out of 20 companion HD scenes are completed. It means that two more scenes, and they are done with their main heap of H-content. What a fucking joke. The fact that this steel reels in money should be an encouragement for anyone who dreams of doing a bullshit business like dog whispering and shit, because remember - no matter the product you offer, there will always be people with too much money on their hands and too little brain cells.
They know they can squeeze out their horndog-patreons till the end.

Now they also want to earn "normal game" steam money. So basically normal game "development" from now on...

I also have a feeling they go all the way "woke" for more attention reading the comments on steam. (BTW I am not a right-wing wokism hater)

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
You'd think people would just blacklist them from the sites for basically amounting to scam artists now. I get it that you want the game to be enjoyable, but until you fix the core mechanics you're never going to hire enough part time artists to offset the fact the game is clearly dead & dying.

Do us a favor & old yeller the project S-purple. It's not worth it to you or anyone else at this point.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
So even the patrons were actually concerned about this? i really thought the weird direction they chose to be heading was because it was driven by the paying patrons who wanted less H contents in favor of mediocre dungeon & mediocre farming... then why did they keep doing this? it really puzzled me
I said this while I was a patron and TN pretty much ignored me, which is why I dropped my patronage...

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I said this while I was a patron and TN pretty much ignored me, which is why I dropped my patronage...
same thing i found ,
This game's devs give me a Simbro devs type feel They are just milking the patreons until they finally realize they were being lied to.
at least sim brothel by simbro tried to make a decent game and sort of stayed with a theme of a fighting brothel game ,it was good for a while it just got old , Cloud meadow was pure crap from the start and kept getting worse ,

Raisa95

Oct 27, 2018
I'm missing something, but i don't know how to return home from Katarina Station.
Can someone help me?

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
Quote:

Judge Heath here to bring you some bad news. Carbonoid will be leaving us this month, pursuing her other creative ventures in adult art and film making. She wanted us to give you this letter.
----
Cloud Meadow Supporters,
This is from Carbonoid and Mephisto! Farewells are in order. Unfortunately, November of 2020 was my last month as an animator for Cloud Meadow and we will be moving on to pursue other creative ventures in adult art and film making. Character animation was my focus for the project and we will continue to pursue projects that will utilize those skills. Know that though I may be leaving, I wish everyone the most diligence through the rest of the project. You can find me on twitter @CarbonoidDraws. Also join my onlyfans- I mean support me on Patreon
Judge Heath here to bring you some bad news. Carbonoid will be leaving us this month, pursuing her other creative ventures in adult art and film making. She wanted us to give you this letter.
----
Cloud Meadow Supporters,
This is from Carbonoid and Mephisto! Farewells are in order. Unfortunately, November of 2020 was my last month as an animator for Cloud Meadow and we will be moving on to pursue other creative ventures in adult art and film making. Character animation was my focus for the project and we will continue to pursue projects that will utilize those skills. Know that though I may be leaving, I wish everyone the most diligence through the rest of the project. You can find me on twitter @CarbonoidDraws. Also join my onlyfans- I mean support me on Patreon

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
This version is the last one I upload to the forum. I'm tired of following the versions in which little changes, and the reactions to the latest messages in the topic showed that no one really needs it. Personally, I'll take a break for six months or a year, and then I'll see what changes in the game.

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes