1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
This version is the last one I upload to the forum. I'm tired of following the versions in which little changes, and the reactions to the latest messages in the topic showed that no one really needs it. Personally, I'll take a break for six months or a year, and then I'll see what changes in the game.
Good for you man, thanks for all this time

alphafr

May 18, 2018
This version is the last one I upload to the forum. I'm tired of following the versions in which little changes, and the reactions to the latest messages in the topic showed that no one really needs it. Personally, I'll take a break for six months or a year, and then I'll see what changes in the game.
Give it a yearly update, I mean I didn't downloaded a new update since a year and a half and it seems everything that changed was a sidestep

On another note can someone tell me when the rock in front of the barn is meant to be cleared? 30 days an still nothing, i can just use the cheat for the gallery but id rather be able to play the rest of the game too and use the barn for such purpose

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Quote:

Judge Heath here to bring you some bad news. Carbonoid will be leaving us this month, pursuing her other creative ventures in adult art and film making. She wanted us to give you this letter.
----
Cloud Meadow Supporters,
This is from Carbonoid and Mephisto! Farewells are in order. Unfortunately, November of 2020 was my last month as an animator for Cloud Meadow and we will be moving on to pursue other creative ventures in adult art and film making. Character animation was my focus for the project and we will continue to pursue projects that will utilize those skills. Know that though I may be leaving, I wish everyone the most diligence through the rest of the project. You can find me on twitter @CarbonoidDraws. Also join my onlyfans- I mean support me on Patreon
Judge Heath here to bring you some bad news. Carbonoid will be leaving us this month, pursuing her other creative ventures in adult art and film making. She wanted us to give you this letter.
----
Cloud Meadow Supporters,
This is from Carbonoid and Mephisto! Farewells are in order. Unfortunately, November of 2020 was my last month as an animator for Cloud Meadow and we will be moving on to pursue other creative ventures in adult art and film making. Character animation was my focus for the project and we will continue to pursue projects that will utilize those skills. Know that though I may be leaving, I wish everyone the most diligence through the rest of the project. You can find me on twitter @CarbonoidDraws. Also join my onlyfans- I mean support me on Patreon
another dev quits.... and S-purple still keeps failing to bring the game deliver to life but just raking some cash to patreon supporters

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I actually thought the combat and the unique abilities were pretty fun

but i also feel like both the sex and combat and kind being halfassed and if the game focused on one, it might have ended up better

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
I don't understand why people are so salty about playing a game for free here that others are funding elsewhere. It's time to introspect and figure out why you're actually mad and find healthier ways to cope with whatever you're going through instead of spamming the thread here with your grievances after every new version release.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I don't understand why people are so salty about playing a game for free here that others are funding elsewhere. It's time to introspect and figure out why you're actually mad and find healthier ways to cope with whatever you're going through instead of spamming the thread here with your grievances after every new version release.
Honestly, it was because there's so little game in this genre that is supposed to be in high demand, others game like this that is more promising is either treated like side gigs by their developer or currently having a burnout and misdirection... with no outlet to scratch the itch of this genre, some of us go here to lament the death of its (could have been) more perfect predecessor that starts this genre in the hand of this scammer.

But you are right about this, i should just unwatch this thread and consider the game dead. Thanks for the reminder.

c_bungle

Apr 28, 2019
You should look broader at the subject. I, for instance, support many creators on Patreon (not everyone on this site is a hardcore pirate, y'know), and I'd really like this game to be good, but sadly it's not. Moreover, it does wrong everything it can, normalizes this kind of shit, and shows others that this is a viable business practice. I mean, there are a ton of adult game devs who let their game run in circles of the development hell (looking at you, Wild Life), but this is one of the worst offenders, considering how much publicity they have and how much money they get.

I think at this point many should realize that a game dev working under a publisher isn't such a bad thing. After all, it is publisher who sets deadlines and expects certain results from the devs. Give 'em (the devs) free reign, and you'll get yourself a Cloud Meadow or a Star Citizen type of deal, when the game technically exists, it is technically being developed, it is somewhat playable, but it is caught in a never-ending cycle of "we're gonna add that and that and also that and by God it's gonna look cool, just wait a few more years", repeated ad nauseum.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I think at this point many should realize that a game dev working under a publisher isn't such a bad thing. After all, it is publisher who sets deadlines and expects certain results from the devs. Give 'em (the devs) free reign, and you'll get yourself a Cloud Meadow or a Star Citizen type of deal, when the game technically exists, it is technically being developed, it is somewhat playable, but it is caught in a never-ending cycle of "we're gonna add that and that and also that and by God it's gonna look cool, just wait a few more years", repeated ad nauseum.
I'd say it depends on the publisher whether it's bad or not, because on every CM or SC there will always be a failed masterpiece like Knights of the Old Republic 2 or NeverWinter Nights 2, which were butchered by the harsh deadline, put by the greedy publisher (these games aren't bad, but they could've been much, much better, if publisher didn't wanted to get better sales from releasing the game on holidays and instead given more time to the devs).

Reactions: Yamemai

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
blame patreon for devs taking their time to finish games. Why rush something that people pay for monthly? just do the minimum amount of work to consider it an "update" and let the suckers keep paying. Oh look i spent 10 hours coding and a bit more rendering for the month, and come up with this for the monthly update .. pay me

rexred

Dec 21, 2017
you mean the publisher is going to tell the game developer what to do and what to add that's how it always goes

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes