1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

walk314

Dec 23, 2019
In theory, you could use something like AssetStudio or uTinyRipper, but I can't garanty that it will work.
Anyway, as far as I remember, how the Unity animation system works. Animations are stored there in the form of sprite sheets or a sets of separate sprites. You won't get ready to watch animations, you will end up with a bunch of sprites.
Yeah thats what I wanted, will try your suggestions

Sparky593

Aug 1, 2017
I'm at a dead-end here, I bred every single of my female monsters with Evan (Protag) and now regrets my decision so much since I can't breed them together nor breed my girls with Evan anymore. And as if I will throw away my babies, I want a big happy farming family, redneck style but not filled with diseases and crap. Now I have a family that I can't screw nor procreate with aside from my main bitches.

kunkscaio

Apr 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "nikcha, postagem: 5608416, membro: 1256818"]
Cleaning House é para 0.1.2.0
Drake adormecido por 0.1.2.1
[/ CITAR]

WHICH LINK OF VERSION 1.2.1?

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "nikcha, postagem: 5608416, membro: 1256818"]
Cleaning House é para 0.1.2.0
Drake adormecido por 0.1.2.1
[/ CITAR]

WHICH LINK OF VERSION 1.2.1?
They have stopped posting download links here after 0.1.2.0 , because of tense emotions surrounding this game.
Just google it and you fell find several resources, but download portals are usually not mega or nopy but smth weird.
Still works thou.

hedgewind

Feb 5, 2021
I've been playing this for a while and I get no sex scenes and its frustrating! I harvest monsters and it doesnt show any scenes like the old game use to. I breed two monsters and no scene either! its such a boner killer where are all the ingame scenes ffs

hedgewind

Feb 5, 2021
does anyone know how to get eggs from a pregnant monster? one is sitting in my barn and has a egg icon but i cant get the egg and i cant get the egg for my player character either. why is this game so annoying to figure out

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes