1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
does anyone know how to get eggs from a pregnant monster? one is sitting in my barn and has a egg icon but i cant get the egg and i cant get the egg for my player character either. why is this game so annoying to figure out
The Egg on the character should go to your inventory automatically, to get the egg from monsters you go to them and pet them, the icon should change to an egg.

hedgewind

Feb 5, 2021
The Egg on the character should go to your inventory automatically, to get the egg from monsters you go to them and pet them, the icon should change to an egg.
I had to sleep first. didn't know. thanks!

also do you know how to get a pasture? I don't understand how to get it. all my monsters are in the barn and I would like them to be in a pasture but all I got is crop fields from upgrading (i upgraded 2 times)

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
also do you know how to get a pasture? I don't understand how to get it. all my monsters are in the barn and I would like them to be in a pasture but all I got is crop fields from upgrading (i upgraded 2 times)
It's the door left of the sorcerer one, in the main courtyard, inside theres a small lady that upgrades the farm.
If you got no slots to add pastures you might need to go to the sorcerer to upgrade the farm size.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I know it came, I already tried to play it several times, now that I managed to translate the game, I tried it again, but I still can't play it, the game crashes a lot, and look that I play the sims 4 complet , full mod and it doesn't stay I feel like this game

Last edited:

sinneruta

Apr 5, 2019
I know it came, I already tried to play it several times, now that I managed to translate the game, I tried it again, but I still can't play it, the game crashes a lot, and look that I play the sims 4 full full mod and it doesn't stay I feel like this game
how to enter code in game?

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes