Cloud Meadow [Beta V0.2.0.0a Patreon]

code: Breedin Buns

Fixes

• Fixed crash in combat when using Kiram's Take a Swig ability
  • Fixed Male Lamia's portrait showing up as a Female Lamia Silhouette
  • Fixed Job Board monster slots becoming unresponsive

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
And I was worried that update from 1.4 to 2.0 would break plugins somehow. Nope, all seems to work currently. Will do more throught checks later.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a full scale post to update on what happened? I don't mean a gist. But a full on list of all the shit that's happened with this game in chronological order? Because all I'm getting is that S-purple is the whole 'brain' behind the game. But he's doing the Yandere dev moment and dragging his ass as long as possible to get as much money, and since the dev team he hired doesn't have any art assets to work with, they're just sitting on their hands.

But all of a sudden, it turns out he ran away with assets from another game he was working on?? Backstabbed someone?
look up the game breeding season and you are bound to stumble upon what remains of it and how s-purple fucked everything

to paraphrase what happened, I believe he was having disagreements with the devs of the other game and decided to leave but when he did he took the rights to the art since the team decided that he should be the one to hold the rights to the art and in turn he became a stingy cunt and did not allow them to use any more of his art thus shafting the game (this is going off of memory that is not 100% reliable the last time I looked into this was like 3 years ago but this should be the general idea)
IIRC, to loosely sum it up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: If you want to read more, a discussion on this can be found here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Runufiv

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Keep in mind there IS a really promising prototype (they published 8 years ago) behind this huge fraud, that's how they scam and keep extracting so much money out of people.
The difference is they never worked on the game afterwards, nor do they intend to actually make the game.
The 'incident' between this dev and breeding season is a further proof, once a scammer, always a scammer.

The easiest way to scam stupid people? Let them think they are smarter than anyone else ;)
For a game that has terrible rating.
I think this one is really good 9/10.

Jace 552277

Apr 23, 2018
While I don't think there "technically" is any beastiality (because all the sexual partners are a minimum of 50% humanoid and all have human level sapience/sentience), some of the monster-folk do have more animal-like bodies such as the centaurs and lamias which might make it qualify. Plus, the penises of the male monster-folk do seem to be more accurate to animals penises which might also make it qualify.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
While I don't think there "technically" is any beastiality (because all the sexual partners are a minimum of 50% humanoid and all have human level sapience/sentience), some of the monster-folk do have more animal-like bodies such as the centaurs and lamias which might make it qualify. Plus, the penises of the male monster-folk do seem to be more accurate to animals penises which might also make it qualify.
I was bored enough to check several games with similar content/bodytype like village of centaurs, breeders of nephelym, carnal instrinct and not single one of the has bestiality tagged, looks like someone got confused and added it.

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
Welp seem monster cell still don't do anything not even increase quality of crops I don't know why it even exists as fertilizer for last 2 years since I start checking this game still thanks for sharing 2.0.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
How do you use training field?
How do I use the pasture? It only gives me the option to breed

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes