1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

realf95zone

Jul 1, 2017
I can only take care the corps and plants,nothing else can do.
I take the ship transport out ,then the only thing i can to is walk and walk and walk,
can't find anything.

Don't know how to get other thing in this game.
how can I get any monster, my barn still nothing inside.

Last edited:

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
What's the gallery code?? I'm getting reports that it's not "Adventure HO!".
From the forum:

Mr_iZyum said:
Tiraa1990 said:
The code on the gallery does not work

Or I do not understand. The gallery is open, but no animation is played in what is it?
I had the same at first time the code did not work, but after I have played and left back in the menu all started to work.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
That's Spurple's side. If Hbomb didn't want his partner to leave he shouldn't have been a jerk to the team.
well I told you what I read from hbomb. I tried to search for the wot that he posted after spurple left, but hbomb seems to have removed it from his blog. I don't like to tell stories about others.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated OP!
We may need more mirrors.
Image1.jpg
<<< Here's a Mega for Cloud Meadow Alpha v2.01.2F. I actually had to go to another site to get this because the one in OP said it was maxed out. I deleted the garbage URL shortcuts, re-archived it with better compression (81mb > 6.21gigs lolunity) and only booted it to the main menu just to make sure it worked. I haven't even had a chance to play this game. Hopefully it's alright. I won't get a chance to check until tomorrow.

Reactions: Salix

bahbahblacksheep

Jun 18, 2017
Jury is still out on this one, but I can say that Breeding Season was a recipe for failure for a long time coming. HBomb at one point had a complete game framework that just needed some story added to it, but then decided to revamp the entire thing from the ground up. That is fine in of itself, but from that point on I never saw any real direction from the project.

The game I wanted to play was a complete version with updated graphics (or not even that, just a complete game w/ a story would be fine). What the team made instead was a series of animations hodge-podged together into an eternal alpha game. That game needed so much work that had nothing to do with the art.

I don't really favor or blame either HBomb or Spurple, nobody will really know what went down outside their team (nor does it matter that much). What I do know is that as a game developer, the team behind Breeding Season's recent efforts did less work towards completing a game in years than HBomb did in months with the initial versions. I'm actually happy BS ended and a game with a direction now has a chance to be made, rather than BS continuing to rob people of money and show less than the bare minimum for it.

The only regrettable thing is that HBomb and the rest of the crew gave up instead of picking themselves back up and competing against their former artist. This tells me that they knew their project was failing and they'd rather quit while they were (WAY) ahead more than they had aptitude and desire to deliver on their promise. A real game developer would find a new artist and learn from their mistakes. They know they have an audience, they just don't care to try to appease it -- and in my opinion, they haven't cared much for a long time judging from the quality of their releases.

Crocodyke

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah the gallery code doesn't work for me either and the solution of typing it, and then playing the game and then coming back doesn't fix it either.

Crocodyke

Aug 1, 2017
ok here's how it goes

1:use code

2:start the game

3:fuck something

and done
it works
Oh I see. You're supposed to put in the code, go into your barn on the right, breed with something, save and then return to the menu.

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes