1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
"Don't bother. I'm actually getting paid to argue with these people, you aren't. It's not worth the rise in your blood pressure fam"
Wow so this is what the fans are paying for keep up the good work(y)
-Dev posts a long, measured response to criticism on a piracy Forum of all places.
-User focusses on one joke line to satisfy his bias and dismiss him.
-The "CM DEVS BAD" Circlejerk continues.

I wonder why devs don't take clowns like you seriously.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
-Dev posts a long, measured response to criticism on a piracy Forum of all places.
-User focusses on one joke line to satisfy his bias and dismiss him.
-The "CM DEVS BAD" Circlejerk continues.

I wonder why devs don't take clowns like you seriously.
i heard if you swallow dev dick deep enough they give you a cut of their patreon earnings

no wonder u're balling

Thingamajig

Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, going to have to call bullshit on the idea that they would have made more money from a kickstarter. Looking at their graphtreon stats, they've been milking less than half the cashcows that were supporting Breeding Season for almost three times as long. The smart money was on the long con.

Sunk costs are a hell of a drug.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, going to have to call bullshit on the idea that they would have made more money from a kickstarter. Looking at their graphtreon stats, they've been milking less than half the cashcows that were supporting Breeding Season for almost three times as long. The smart money was on the long con.

Sunk costs are a hell of a drug.
Not sure how you got the three times as long. BS started development in 2013, went on patreon in 2014 and stopped in 2016. CM started after that, and has since been going for 3 years.
I agree with you though that their earnings are certainly more than with an up-front kickstarter.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
That review. God damn it. "For a game that started after breeding season in which most of the things were done perfect and the fans loved the game ".

I cannot belive this shit. In BS three years of Dev time, what improved? What art went past very early alpha? What feature was even close to being finished in any way? What was the story, beyond "you gotta make money now"?
Do you remember how awful the facial animations were? How each and every update new animations were promised but never came?

If you dislike CM because of slow progress, Bugs, and lacking story, you should despise the memory of Breeding Season. But no. You have a hate-boner for this game, and you're gonna justify it in any way you can. How in the everloving fuck do you manage to remember BS as a game in which "most of the tings were done perfect".

I'm just gonna assume you're a troll from here on out. I cannot believe that anyone is able to get so tangled up in his dislike of a game, that he genuinly makes the statement that it's development cycle is worse than Breeding Seasons.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
That review. God damn it. "For a game that started after breeding season in which most of the things were done perfect and the fans loved the game ".

I cannot belive this shit. In BS three years of Dev time, what improved? What art went past very early alpha? What feature was even close to being finished in any way? What was the story, beyond "you gotta make money now"?
Do you remember how awful the facial animations were? How each and every update new animations were promised but never came?

If you dislike CM because of slow progress, Bugs, and lacking story, you should despise the memory of Breeding Season. But no. You have a hate-boner for this game, and you're gonna justify it in any way you can. How in the everloving fuck do you manage to remember BS as a game in which "most of the tings were done perfect".

I'm just gonna assume you're a troll from here on out. I cannot believe that anyone is able to get so tangled up in his dislike of a game, that he genuinly makes the statement that it's development cycle is worse than Breeding Seasons.
This game started with hate still gets hate will get hate. Over the past years a lot of people did not like the game for good reasons i really don't understand why must you be so butthurt over it. If you like it good for you if people hate it good for them. If you read the reviews over the past years you can see that people hated the game for the same reasons but did they improve the game well no. At least in his review he talks about a lot of things and most of them are true. BS was much better game from this game because it was much more simple.
JESUS get a life
nobody here is a troll if game is good everyone will like it if it is bad people will hate it simple.
BTW if he or other people are trolls the if you go and see the good reviews with 4 stars are done by new account who only rated this game and then they were abandoned

Last edited:

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
why not stop worrying about pay....you guys don't make the game so seriously all you whiney fcks take notes! if the creators are getting money that's good for them...you don't know what they do with it not everything that people work on even comes out perfectly ...the money could be going to trial and error...or maybe the team is small or idfk but seriously yall stop your moping ...if you don't like the money situation then don't give them money....last thing any developers need is this much negativity...I like this game and I really want to see more so to all u negative people...go take your negativity and shove it ffs :mad::mad::mad:
I get what you are saying... I'm just still butthurt about breeding season and I'm gonna be vocal about it till this game is finished in 2048.

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
Had lots of reactions lately to my review so decided to drop by and read last few pages of comments to see if some progress has been made. Guess not.

it's gonna be really interesting how you guys justify these attitudes when we actually fully launch and prove all of these scummy rumors about our integrity false.
This reminds me something. Hm... :unsure: Was it last few months of Breeding Season? Which had blog posts of same content saying how "everything is great", "the big update on its way", "this is all just rumors". And then BANG! and the project explodes and it turns out that rumors were true.

Also, "these attitudes" and "scummy rumors" are fruits of your labor, or lack thereof.

And I just repeated 2016 myself. 2016 me is out. Peace.

Last edited:

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Can't anybody take Breeding Season and continue to add content whith mods just like people did for Free Cities?
Even if there aren't any problems regarding copyright, which I think there were, Free Cities is a Text-based game in a very easily modded engine. I don't even know what BS was made in, and it would take talented animators to make that game appealing, who wouldn't, and shouldn't work for free.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
make up your mind even you don't know what you are doing.
read what I wrote. I never said that the game right now is good. I think that it has the potential to become great and I genuinely believe the devs are well-intentioned, and trying to make the game good.

I dislike the unnecessary hate they are getting, and called some people out on it, especially the breeding season comparison.
People can be critical of something and still call others out for being overly critical.

Reactions: Judge Heath

Judge Heath

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2019
Even if there aren't any problems regarding copyright, which I think there were, Free Cities is a Text-based game in a very easily modded engine. I don't even know what BS was made in, and it would take talented animators to make that game appealing, who wouldn't, and shouldn't work for free.
It was made in actionscript, and yes, there are copyrights on both the code, animation skeletons, and writing (for H-Bomb), and the art assets (but not the animation skeletons) for S-Purple.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

imagine being so damn autistic that your autism is pretty much weaponized
CM is full of bugs, doesn't have a lot of relevant h-scenes. sorry pixelated scenes dont count

BS was straight-forward, has just as many if not more HD scenes. CM has marginal improvement in HD scene quality

every update for CM is bug fixes, bug introduction, some shitty pixel scene, more shitty rpg crap and once in a blue moon might have a HD scene.

i supported CM for 4-5months but realized what fool i was!!

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes