Ren'Py - Club Detention [v0.08] [Yorma86]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4175490

I really wanted to like this game. Premise is intriguing, models are good, and the writing isn't bad. But can we just stop it with these endless and aimless sandbox grinds, devs?

Don't get me wrong, when done well, I enjoy having to manage stats and move through a plot to get to sex scenes, but the system in this game is over-done. There are: affection points, lust points, corruption points, mood points, grades, and probably something else that I'm forgetting. That's too much. And it seems no matter how much you increase these stats nothing ever really happens. The scenes at the club are - as of current development - boring, repetitive, and ultimately a big let-down since the 'Club' was the one unique thing this game seemed to offer.

It also doesn't help that on the few location screens where there appears to be a character with something for you to do, they just say something cheeky about being 'under development'. That's funny in games when there's good content elsewhere, but when there isn't it just comes off as obnoxious.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

echilog

yet another game ruined by horrible, "sandboxy" grind fest.
    only good part is that the game has a few unique hot girls.

the dev is clearly trying to add to many stats, and have 0 to no idea what the hell they are doing as a game designer.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

EternitysInfinite

Note: There's not too notable amount of lewd content at the moment.

However, currently the game looks rather promising. The girls are varied in personality and they're aren't immediate sluts like other games. I also really like how the game lets you choose how you play your character, ranging from dominant to submissive and well-intentioned to manipulative asshole.
    The renders look good as well.
    I'll be keeping an eye on it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Fushan

Amazing Renders so far

Game is eazy and straight forward nothing difficult

The girls are unique and not just bunch of copy and paste.

Bunch of diffrent Genres how you want to play .

Very nice that you can choose Domination or Submissive content for MC, hope more will come and make it even more unique and not just 1 or 2 paths with the same outcome.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

jaydotcom

Still pretty early but the characters are well made and what little story exists is good. Biggest issues right now is that leveling the girls and making money takes so long that it feel like a chore and theirs very little pay off. Making money also seems pretty random.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Marcmad

This is an interesting, very high quality project.
    Not much to see at the moment but the potential is there.

Only down side, the MC personality is very blurry. On one side you can gain "Domination" point, but on the other side de H scene always put the MC in the receiving "Submissive".

I am fine with the sub MC in a brodel story, but I don't like false choice in game. So "Domination" point should be change for something else if you want the system to make sense.

TLDR: Good game if you don't mind playing a Male MC who's on the receiving.