[R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Paid Unpaid Co-writer / proofreader for Eternal Lust

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
PROJECT: Eternal Lust

DEVELOPER: Dark Naughtylus @ NanoVoid Game Studio ( ) ( )

LOOKING FOR: Co-writer / proofreader

EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Freelance. Flexible work time. I have a goal set to hire a proofreader/writer when I reached $500 so that I could pay you a decent amount of money worth your effort, but due to unavoidable circumstances, I may need the expertise sooner than my goal. We can negotiate further if you're interested.

WORK COMMITMENT: Most of the project is being handled by me alone, from scriptwriting to rendering, and I require a helping hand in providing extra writing material and also proofread the storyline. As the project grows, we could collaborate to create an even more exciting project with decent payment.

PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: ( Dark Naughtylus#3555 ), email: fyerastorm@gmail.com

JOB DESCRIPTION :
1) Write lewd scenes, dialogue, script. I will provide the main storyline.

2) Scan through the script and rewrite any scene you deem necessary with better grammar and so on, make sure it doesn't rail off from the original context.

3) Can provide script or scene that contain the following fetishes: Rape, Gangbang, Cheating ( MC cheats the girls ), Harem, Corruption, Lesbian ( Female on Female), interracial, voyeurism, and vanilla.

4) GORE, GAY (Male on Male), CUCKOLD (MC being a cuckold) is strictly off-limits.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Just a friendly advise. I highly recommend you spend a bit playing the game to make sure it's something you're interested in and for getting a sense for what sort of content I'm looking for.

Edit (20 Nov 2020) :
The position is available for those who want to collaborate with me. DM me on discord if you're interested.

Edit (5 June 2021) :
The position has been taken for now. Thanks.

Last edited: