RPGM - Completed - Cocky Gal's Life on an Uninhabited Island [v1.02] [nekonohoshi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Casual game with a good amount of h-scenes. No animation and a lot of walking around aimlessly is a minus but the h-scenes and fun of the game balance it out. It kills a couple hours but nothing more.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

seshomeru1

meh it was deent, too bad theres no animation though. It is a pretty short game but thats the good thing about it for casual people. The art is amatuerish but that is the good thing about it bcause we are all tired of art looking like ai.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Beats9821

It's okay.

The gameplay is very shallow. But the translation is done well. The art is pretty good and the scenes are fine. If this game had a bit more depth, like other island survival style games, it'd be so much better. This is a scene-hunter, through and through. I like the concept and what is there is pretty good. But it's very short. If it had twice as many scenes and a bit more investment in the gameplay then we'd be talking. But it's only a couple bucks for a reason.

It's the kind of game you finish after 20-40 minutes and you're not disappointed but you are left wanting more. It's worth your time if you want something like that.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

quick scene collector. explore the island while HP depletes to find tools to explore more areas. Not a whole lot of content, a dozen CGs including endings (4 of which are basic variations ). if you want a break from all the MTL NTR and have 30min to kill can give this a try
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Agnaricson

A super-chill hentai game about a cocky gal who gets into various kinky situations with an old fart she is stranded with. Maybe it's just the time of year where I long for those warm summer days, but this was both super fun and easy to play. There's a creative exploration-element to it where you gather items and materials that help you explore more parts of the island, which in turns opens up for more perverse situations. I also want to point out that the translation is top-notch, something that makes the experience even better (kudos to Emerald_Gladiator).

Here's to hoping more of nekonohoshi's games get translated!