Unreal Engine Completed CODE: VALKYRIE [Final] [Ulimworks]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is it just the one level? I made it to the pyramid structure with the big cube inside and thats it. Took me to the side of the Hollow City I could have walked to on my own, with a shop with only 2 outfits in it for 30k and 50k.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone tell me how to use the 100% save file?
The games save folder is here, you may need to unhide appdata or look for %appdata% with Windows search...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Local\CodeValkyrie\Saved\SaveGames

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
censored, no sexual content. you ppl are nuts hahahaha. you might got lose or someting dude. this aint steam.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game request for II is here. Linked the Hentai-Sharing post there, and BaasB did have a Rapigator account.

Reactions: johntrine

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Edit: removed all the boring stuff.

I present to you all a decensor patch that took way to long for such little pay off.
Works for me at least, should work all around. No one else tested though.
View attachment 741896

Extract to "[Ulimworks] CodeValkyrie V1\CodeValkyrie\Content\Paks" and run the game.
Also delete "CodeValkyrieTrial_V1" it is a full gig of wasted space.
Lune44 mentioning you since you seemed to have some interest in the patch, probably not true anymore though.:LOL:
Was her vagina already in the game or was it fanmade?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
There are sex scenes. Just two mini games that are very bland, very dull. Just move her hands, legs, and clothes and do the sex. Other than that, just bland CGs and destructible costumes.

100% Save right here:
Mega

I wouldn't be surprised. The controls are surprisingly solid. With some more work on enemies and levels, they could make a real ass game here.
How do I install it?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes