Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Project:
- Project Name: Daywalkers Overview: Daywalkers is about a 20-year-old guy who discovers he's a vampire from a letter his father left him. His mom and sister have been really mean to him since his father's murder. Will he take revenge on his family or will he give them the love they need? Play the game to find out.

Developer:
- Dark Coven, , , ,

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder

Employment Type:
- Unpaid I will mention why below

Work commitment:
- Prefer Long term i have ideas for 3 more projects

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- what I'm looking for is a coder who can make stuff like either a phone or laptop for the internet, icons to go to different areas and a map with icons for the same thing and i was hoping to bundle in my prologue game called daywalkers 10 years earlier I was wanting a button which when pressed it'll change the main menu background and music to 10 years earlier. Also adding in a system so the player can choose the relationships of the family members.

Additional comments:
- the reason, why it's unpaid, is because it's my very first project and had to put a lot of my own money into it I also have my artist who I pay which he uses only USD which is terrible for me I'm in Australia so the conversion rate to the us is terrible and I can't afford that hope you guys understand. Once the project picks up we can organize a contract and I can split the money between you and my artist.

Kawaiisama

Jun 27, 2018
Hey hit me up on chat
I have good experience with python3 and have explored renpy library
Would be cool to collaborate

Last edited:
Reactions: DiabloCadet
Status
Not open for further replies.