EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
aaaah.png

Overview:
forced male to female transformation of the MC

Experience a lewd dreamworld. Physical changes within a dream will potentially alter the character once the dream is over.
Inspired by Yume Nikki, .flow, LSD Dream Emulator and some others.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-09
Release Date: 2023-04-09
Developer: unnie - -
Censored: No
Version: 20230403
Language: English
Length: 1 hour
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
Gameplay Test Win: -
Original Demo Win: -

Untitled1.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.gif Untitled5.gif Untitled6.gif Untitled7.gif Untitled.png

Last edited:

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Some known bugs or peculiarities I tend to get as of 20210504v1:
Spacebar doesn't function as 1 of alternative interact keys.
Some clothing clips through here and there. It's a constant struggle to fix.
I forgot to add male genitalia on one of the scene poses. Maybe you won't notice...
The fast forward feature is implemented by unlocking max framerate to 120 and 180 fps. If you have g-sync, the speed boost will be whatever is your monitor refresh rate instead.

I can't fix any bugs right now as I'm working on a pregnancy framework overhaul, to account for xray view and birth cutscenes. I imagine this has broken a lot of content and will need testing.

Hm... Why this game load the graphics card? Or it only for me?
It needs a decent GPU, yes. There are things I can do to optimize it, but I feel like I can sacrifice that at the moment in favor of developing content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulzeeb and TgMaker

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I got an error and the game crashes. It says: Win32 function failed: HRESULT ox8007000e Call: GR_D3D_Device -> CreateTexture 2D at line 453 in file \TexturesM.cpp

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
It needs a decent GPU, yes. There are things I can do to optimize it, but I feel like I can sacrifice that at the moment in favor of developing content.
correct me if im wrong, but this doesnt look like it needs a decent gpu or what do you mean by decent?

Reactions: Deynan
Feb 11, 2019
This game is very raw. Why release a game with such errors. If you have a pixel game, take an example from the LUNARPG game. I don't know why the developer wastes time creating this game. If he really wants to make a game, then there are many good examples on any game engine. 1996 graphics. Physics, plot, etc. is very lame

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I got an error and the game crashes. It says: Win32 function failed: HRESULT ox8007000e Call: GR_D3D_Device -> CreateTexture 2D at line 453 in file \TexturesM.cpp
You ran out of VRAM. Sorry, nothing I can do about it at the moment.

This futa girl in the left corridor already frustrating as fuck with her attack hitbox and agro-radius
You can walk right through her, without even running, if wearing clothes. The window for her to trigger a scene is very small.

correct me if im wrong, but this doesnt look like it needs a decent gpu or what do you mean by decent?
I mean it preloads texture pages of about 4gb of VRAM and it uses surfaces heavily to achieve effects, that would otherwise require me to redraw everything for every little amendment. I do this as a hobby in my free time and have to cut corners.

Last edited:

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
im happy you capped it at 60 fps, i dont want this game to run with 1k+ fps and 100% utilize my gpu for no reason. good job

Reactions: Reaper27

dantder

Mar 11, 2018
I mean it preloads texture pages of about 4gb of VRAM and it uses surfaces heavily to achieve effects, that would otherwise require me to redraw everything for every little amendment. I do this as a hobby in my free time and have to cut corners.
While i do appreciate you using your free time in a game like this and look foward to playing it, 4GB of VRAM for this application is a little more than a cut corner.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
While i do appreciate you using your free time in a game like this and look foward to playing it, 4GB of VRAM for this application is a little more than a cut corner.
I'm trying to say I don't have as much time as I'd love to spend on it. And if I don't commit some crimes against humanity, I won't have done anything.
In example, the right forearm sprites consist out of about 170 frames. Every frame variation is 256 x 150, with easily 90% being blank space. I can't just cut the space out, because I would then need to calculate the coordinates where every forearm variation connects to the elbow. While possible, and will happen eventually, not something I can just casually sink a week on. Add a sleeved version, then add a short sleeve version. Then add an isometric version for all 3. It accumulates, though that's the most extreme issue.

I could always disable texture proloading, but that will cause lag spikes occasionally. I assumed that most people would have a GPU that can handle it. I don't think I'm wrong, but why not add feedback on it then? Most of QoL improvements were done due to feedback I've received. Up till now I haven't even considered disabling proload.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 18 Votes