mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
when i try to go to the chair after rin helps stop me from turning into her i get this error message:

of Other Event: User Defined 2
for object control_brain:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [2] out of range [2] - -9.sync(100434,2)
at gml_Script_txt_script
############################################################################################
gml_Script_txt_script (line -1)
gml_Object_control_brain_Other_12
gml_Script_check (line -1)
gml_Script_script_alt1 (line -1)
gml_Object_objPlayer_Step_0

do i have to restart the game? or can this be fixed in some way?

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
when i try to go to the chair after rin helps stop me from turning into her i get this error message:

of Other Event: User Defined 2
for object control_brain:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [2] out of range [2] - -9.sync(100434,2)
at gml_Script_txt_script
############################################################################################
gml_Script_txt_script (line -1)
gml_Object_control_brain_Other_12
gml_Script_check (line -1)
gml_Script_script_alt1 (line -1)
gml_Object_objPlayer_Step_0

do i have to restart the game? or can this be fixed in some way?
I can't recreate the error and don't see anything wrong with the code. Try loading an autosave and see if it fixes it.
If you'd like I'm happy to take a look at the save file
Should be in AppData\Local\Coffee_Story_Extra

RetroKnight

Jul 6, 2022
I can't get past the first (not sure if there is more) sleepover. I just keep getting a dream with the doors and that shady character opening them for me talking about the first time being free. In the talk about the sleepover there's a mention that I should talk to Yuri but I can't find her anywhere and using the smartphone in the bedroom doesn't work (she did mention something about giving me her number so I figured maybe I should call to her). Did I softlock the game or something?

rehakononyosha

Sep 10, 2020
the meat ingredient in Quality 1 to 3 isn't the beef they sells in the store and i don't know what is the ingredients for Quality 4 is.

Edit: why throwing beef into the fridge turn them into meat??

Last edited:

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
i cant upload my save its to big. but i think whats happened is i didnt go to the first day of school before going to sleep again and that messed it up somehow.

so after you meet rin for the first time your suppoed to go to school, but instead i just hung out at home and then after that i slept then went to school. I think it broke because of that.

PregLover

Mar 19, 2018
So, after getting turned into squidbunny, I used the C-Alpha(idk if is the right name) to turn myself back, but I still cannot pass
through the door with the scanner, it says I am still contaminated with unknow organism, is this a bug? Idk what to do now should I start again?

Edit: I didin't let any creature get me too thats why I am confused.

Last edited:

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
oh btw do you have likea kofi or something. i cant comit to a regular payment but id like to at least give you a one off for all the great work your doing!

paradoxedll7

Jul 6, 2022
Hm yeah, so after playing and working a good chunk of the puzzles and being able to speed run most solutions now, to me this seems dead ass a waste of time, literally none of these complicated puzzles has led to anything but an under construction message?

I was hoping for at least one interesting reward/scene for doing all of this, but nothing? loads of effort and time, for nothing?

What's the incentive to keep playing, are there any of the scenes from the gallery even in this? (Other than the standard mobs/ghosts that are pretty easy to get to)
walk through maybe???

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
oh suggesting for later on down the line, a gallery for scenes that are unlocked (obv not a priority)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
It's not an argument if you don't engage, You pretentious clown.

Improve your reading comprehension and context awareness, I was explaining the reasoning of the question because you clearly failed to grasp it when you answered it with such a meaningless response.

No it fucking hasn't.
I am coming from version 20210712v4 where there was no story and you could select if you start as male or female, Nobody was talking about being forced to play M2F because they were not forced to play M2F.

I'm going to try and heed your suspicion that I am wasting my first posts by engaging with dialog of such low quality.
Do you need a hug?

• Haha
Reactions: Overdrive8911

Archies

Aug 22, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I haven't been keeping up with this game and noticed a few save slots on the pc. How do I load saves after closing the game? it just throws me into a fresh new run upon start up.

Sosisochka

Jul 13, 2019
[Machine translation]
To be honest, I don't know what to do anymore.
I don't understand what to do with the bookshelf in the basement where you find Yuri.
What kind of scenes are there in this game? Besides mannequins, rabbit, banshee.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
[Machine translation]
To be honest, I don't know what to do anymore.
I don't understand what to do with the bookshelf in the basement where you find Yuri.
What kind of scenes are there in this game? Besides mannequins, rabbit, banshee.
What I've figured out so far.

1. Start in lab
2. grab lockpick on chair in starting room
3. Exit, go down in left to the locked door and grab the card out of that room.
4. Go up and avoid the banshees, one of the small rooms will have be fleshy and there will be a lady laying eggs. Grab one.
5. Go left and down to find the kitchen, use card to open double doors and go to sink in kitchen.
6. Grab cup, take cup to the showers which is one room above the kitchen.
7. Stand in showers, open item menu and use cup.
8. Go back to kitchen, use cup in front of microwave.
9. Enter freezer with hot cup. Grab frozen meat.
10. Go back to microwave and microwave meat.
11. Collect various other food in the kitchen and take them all to the blender. (I was never able to find the 5th food though).
12. Go back to the big room with all the little rooms, go up until you find the level 2 keycard room.
13. Enter room and put egg in machine and food in machine.
14. bottom right corner of room will have vials. Grab 3
15. Get fucked by banshee a couple times, then use all 3 vials. Go back to machine.

That's as far as I've gotten cause I haven't found another meat.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
You used your first 3 posts on this forum to start a meaningless argument?

I wasn't even arguing that this game should or should not have m2f. I could care less how you feel about whether or not this game has m2f. Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions?

(though it's pretty funny this argument seems to come up every update).
If updates come in more often, then it might even cyclically come up like those in the CoC2 page. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Panonon

thatguy46

Aug 4, 2018

1. Start in lab
4. Go up and avoid the banshees, one of the small rooms will have be fleshy and there will be a lady laying eggs. Grab one.
5. Go left and down to find the kitchen, use card to open double doors and go to sink in kitchen.
11. Collect various other food in the kitchen and take them all to the blender. (I was never able to find the 5th food though).
12. Go back to the big room with all the little rooms, go up until you find the level 2 keycard room.
15. Get fucked by banshee a couple times, then use all 3 vials. Go back to machine.

How do you start in the lab? I always start in the mansion, after the first dream where the lab doesn't have the lockpick

Sosisochka

Jul 13, 2019

1. Start in lab

[Machine translation]
In the hall, where there are many rooms, there is a room with a burger. Maybe this is the fifth meal?

Sosisochka

Jul 13, 2019

1. Start in lab

[Machine translation]
It turns out that after that you make C-ALPHA and use it in the room to the left of the starting one. Is that all?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes