• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Reiya

Sep 7, 2020
In the intro of coffee story does who we transform into impact the following transformations?
And day 3 found the girl in the stock before the delinquant girl say to me. And after that I had no interaction with other people. It's a bug or the end of the currengt content?

Last edited:

Hopethisworks

Oct 12, 2023
so im having some trouble with this
I cant figure out how to pause the game
apparently there is a menu? i have not seen it
is there w way to save?
how do I look like the lady for the door?-it keeps timing out on me
how do i get the flashlight working?- where are the batteries?
i wonder if im having these issues becuse of my old computer or if i need a player or smoothing?

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
so im having some trouble with this
I cant figure out how to pause the game
apparently there is a menu? i have not seen it
is there w way to save?
how do I look like the lady for the door?-it keeps timing out on me
how do i get the flashlight working?- where are the batteries?
i wonder if im having these issues becuse of my old computer or if i need a player or smoothing?
I quitted after confusion but heres what I know
1. press esc button ig (havent played for months i might forgot)
2. The game auto save every time you sleep at night (idk if you can in other scenario)
3. idk, there are some guides here but I dont seems to understand
4. Go to inventory and press e on either flashlight or batteries andit will prompt to combine (might forgot but I combined it like that)

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
Guys, I literally touched everything I could but I cant't even find the lvl 1 access card lol, I can't get past intro...

Last edited:

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
this was a pretty cool game, tis a shame it got abandoned, cuz if it was finished, and especially if the Transformations changed the dialogue, even if slightly, y'know, if rin commented on if you looked different, I feel like that would've been cool! but either way, still very cool and I'm sad it's abandoned.

Reactions: Silverfan936

Samjaza

Jun 10, 2017
this was a pretty cool game, tis a shame it got abandoned, cuz if it was finished, and especially if the Transformations changed the dialogue, even if slightly, y'know, if rin commented on if you looked different, I feel like that would've been cool! but either way, still very cool and I'm sad it's abandoned.
It not really abandoned they currently have bit burnet out on this and are working on story extra but even before that they only update this one or two times a year.

Reactions: Silverfan936

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
It not really abandoned they currently have bit burnet out on this and are working on story extra but even before that they only update this one or two times a year.
ohhh, ok. yeah the fact that it had the abandoned tag on it confused me.

EveVermilion

Jul 27, 2022
So, I think I managed to explore everything that is currently in the game. The game's awesome, except for the RAM usage and occasional bugs. The toughest quest out there is the purification ritual that... does nothing? Actually, I think it's impossible to perform the ritual without cheats because of RNG that won't let you have more than one slug in your inventory.
For those who are confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hylia

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
unless it broke, you stay male but everyone treats you like you're female.
I can send you the save if you want, though I don't know how helpful it would be since I already got to the mansion and activated several other transformations since then. Can't recall which ones, it's been a while since I played.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I can send you the save if you want, though I don't know how helpful it would be since I already got to the mansion and activated several other transformations since then. Can't recall which ones, it's been a while since I played.
I misunderstood. There's the parasite thing that goes in your mouth when you first spawn in the lab area for the very first time, then after multiple visits and monsters finally spawn, there's the tall bunny thing that wraps around you, but you have to get to it before the futa girls get to you or it'll ignore you. (Also think you're stuck after one of them gets you cause you can't get out of the area due to the scanners).

Aug 5, 2019
I misunderstood. There's the parasite thing that goes in your mouth when you first spawn in the lab area for the very first time, then after multiple visits and monsters finally spawn, there's the tall bunny thing that wraps around you, but you have to get to it before the futa girls get to you or it'll ignore you. (Also think you're stuck after one of them gets you cause you can't get out of the area due to the scanners).
the first time you spawn in the lab at the start of the game, don't you kinda have to complete the lab area or you don't move on?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
the first time you spawn in the lab at the start of the game, don't you kinda have to complete the lab area or you don't move on?
As far as I've noticed, you either get caught by the parasite thing in your room 3/4 times which instantly ends it, or you swap bodies with the blonde girl, then swap back which ends it.

In every attempt so far, I've never encountered any monsters until I return to the lab for the 3rd or 4th time.

sonicthefast

Jun 6, 2018
Not sure if the dev looks at these, but the game crashes if you try to take off the clothes granted by the scanner machine in the first scene

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
As far as I've noticed, you either get caught by the parasite thing in your room 3/4 times which instantly ends it, or you swap bodies with the blonde girl, then swap back which ends it.

In every attempt so far, I've never encountered any monsters until I return to the lab for the 3rd or 4th time.
How did you reach the lab that many times, it took me 4 irl hours to reach it once, it's that much rng

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
How did you reach the lab that many times, it took me 4 irl hours to reach it once, it's that much rng
Dunno, I think once you give the gym girl her clothes back there's no more story content (correct me if I'm wrong).

So I slept a couple times and it took me back. Definitely took me no more than maybe 10 minutes.
Restarted a couple times too cause I was confused if I did something wrong. I think one of the times it was like 5 nights in a row where I had no dream.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
ohhh, ok. yeah the fact that it had the abandoned tag on it confused me.
To be fair, the abandoned tag has a pretty lengthy window for error, and 99% of the games that eventually earn the tag ultimately deserve it. Heck, many games without the tag deserve it.

If the dev ever comes back from their burnout, it will obviously be removed, but no updates for a year is a bit more than just a break.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes