Thexmr

Aug 10, 2017
It is possible to, if you have a light source (flashlight + batteries or lantern) before interacting with the red ghost. Here's how I went about it:
-start in lab dream. be sure not to get caught by any of the banshees
-pick up the lockpick in the starting room
-use the lockpick on the door next to the starting room, and make sure to pick up all of the items within
-grab the flashlight and batteries from their rooms (first on the left banshee hallway & second on the left side of the middle hallway)
-in the left-side locker room, use the wrench on the grate, then climb through
-use the saw on the frozen body, then pick up the arm and the keycard
-go back through the grate, back around through the cafeteria, and microwave the frozen arm
-go all the way up the middle corridor with the monsters, then through the check on the right. make sure not to get caught by anything here
-go through the top door with the keycard, then use the arm on the scanner and pick up the gun
-use the gun to blast through the doors past the squidrabbit. you should still have enough stamina to get caught by it without waking up, so don't waste the ammo
-enter the elevator to go to the manor dream
-put the batteries in the flashlight if you haven't yet and turn it on. it turns off when you switch dreams.
-get the east wing key via the paint
-pray you don't get fucked by rng
-find the black dress in the various chests & put it on.
-get possessed by the red ghost, then however many of the blue ghosts you want. be mindful of your stamina here so you don't wake up too soon
-run back to of the mirror in Lady Jessica's bathroom before red ghost possession runs out

after that your character should be pregnant on waking
This isn't working for me, the reflex on the mirror is not pregnant, so everytime it shatters the MC trasnforms in the not-pregnant version of Lady Jessica. And even if the MC is pregnant and she runs out of stamina, she doesnt wake up pregnant. Even if she isn't the red ghost anymore. The MC needs to be male at the begining for this to work?

monkbird

Oct 1, 2019
Version 20240505v9

Storing items with different names but identical icons stacks them together in the container. The first item that was in storage overwrites new items added in with the same icon.
Example: Cooking frozen pizza gives it a random new icon, sometimes the same as the original. If you place it in the fridge the frozen pizza stack eats it and now you wasted the time and stamina cooking it.

Related to the previous, the pills from the cabinet now have no icon and cannot be consumed. If pills from the shop are added to storage with buggy pills inside they are converted into more buggy pills. Conversely adding buggy pills to a container that already has shop pills in it converts the buggy pills into shop pills.

Lots of cases where items from the store and the fridge have different names/capitalization or even effects on consumption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Batteries bought in the street store cannot be used to open the combine item dialogue but if you have even one dream battery you can initiate the craft menu and combine them with the flashlight that way.
Should probably standardize naming objects coding wise cause it can generate a lot of editing backlog in the long run without a system.

Cooking Pasta gives 10 HP and 5 Sanity. (Hidden lore? PC really loves the scent of Italian cuisine?)
Cooking Leafy Omelette gives 10 Stamina instead of taking it. (The rainbow veggies release an energizing aroma as well apparently :v)

Can eat and drink in dreams. Food reappears in inventory upon waking up. Hunger and thirst remains sated.
The latest innovation in business! Dine in the realm of fantasy and save on those pesky dinner bills!

You can also take meds in the dream, which drains stamina, meaning you can interact with more stuff. Meds also respawn in the morning. Extremely exploity.

Getting dressed in the bunny suit by a mimic messes up the character graphics when talking to npcs, giving them the bunny-ear headband too and sometimes just floating over the characters heads.

Mannequins do not affect any stats when they catch the player and only strip your clothing off when you are caught from the side.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Version 20240505v9

Storing items with different names but identical icons stacks them together in the container. The first item that was in storage overwrites new items added in with the same icon.
Example: Cooking frozen pizza gives it a random new icon, sometimes the same as the original. If you place it in the fridge the frozen pizza stack eats it and now you wasted the time and stamina cooking it.

Related to the previous, the pills from the cabinet now have no icon and cannot be consumed. If pills from the shop are added to storage with buggy pills inside they are converted into more buggy pills. Conversely adding buggy pills to a container that already has shop pills in it converts the buggy pills into shop pills.

Lots of cases where items from the store and the fridge have different names/capitalization or even effects on consumption.
Batteries bought in the street store cannot be used to open the combine item dialogue but if you have even one dream battery you can initiate the craft menu and combine them with the flashlight that way.
Should probably standardize naming objects coding wise cause it can generate a lot of editing backlog in the long run without a system.

Cooking Pasta gives 10 HP and 5 Sanity. (Hidden lore? PC really loves the scent of Italian cuisine?)
Cooking Leafy Omelette gives 10 Stamina instead of taking it. (The rainbow veggies release an energizing aroma as well apparently :v)

Can eat and drink in dreams. Food reappears in inventory upon waking up. Hunger and thirst remains sated.
The latest innovation in business! Dine in the realm of fantasy and save on those pesky dinner bills!

You can also take meds in the dream, which drains stamina, meaning you can interact with more stuff. Meds also respawn in the morning. Extremely exploity.

Getting dressed in the bunny suit by a mimic messes up the character graphics when talking to npcs, giving them the bunny-ear headband too and sometimes just floating over the characters heads.

Mannequins do not affect any stats when they catch the player and only strip your clothing off when you are caught from the side.
Thank you, I really appreciate this. Great feedback.
Yeah, the stat economy, especially with the cooking, is not amazing. It's been redone so many times that I think I lost track of what works best. In my defense it's constantly changing to better suit the current build. Like, do I think Will gain is too high right now? Absolutely, but who's gonna grind it to unlock all conversations if it's too low? I'm willing to bet most players, even the hardcore ones don't even realize these conversations exist or care about them.

Standardizing things is a lost cause. Let's leave it at that.

I don't mind having exploits in my game. I'm aware of a number of things people can do to sequence break things and keep them in deliberately. If you've managed to trick my design and benefited from it, I'm happy. If you soft-locked yourself, well I probably should fix those, but you knew what you were doing.

I'll patch the bugs over the weekend as these aren't game breaking. Cute character name by the way.

Aug 5, 2019
It is possible to, if you have a light source (flashlight + batteries or lantern) before interacting with the red ghost. Here's how I went about it:
-start in lab dream. be sure not to get caught by any of the banshees
-pick up the lockpick in the starting room
-use the lockpick on the door next to the starting room, and make sure to pick up all of the items within
-grab the flashlight and batteries from their rooms (first on the left banshee hallway & second on the left side of the middle hallway)
-in the left-side locker room, use the wrench on the grate, then climb through
-use the saw on the frozen body, then pick up the arm and the keycard
-go back through the grate, back around through the cafeteria, and microwave the frozen arm
-go all the way up the middle corridor with the monsters, then through the check on the right. make sure not to get caught by anything here
-go through the top door with the keycard, then use the arm on the scanner and pick up the gun
-use the gun to blast through the doors past the squidrabbit. you should still have enough stamina to get caught by it without waking up, so don't waste the ammo
-enter the elevator to go to the manor dream
-put the batteries in the flashlight if you haven't yet and turn it on. it turns off when you switch dreams.
-get the east wing key via the paint
-pray you don't get fucked by rng
-find the black dress in the various chests & put it on.
-get possessed by the red ghost, then however many of the blue ghosts you want. be mindful of your stamina here so you don't wake up too soon
-run back to of the mirror in Lady Jessica's bathroom before red ghost possession runs out

after that your character should be pregnant on waking
where do you find the wrench and saw?

Sosisochka

Jul 13, 2019
Is there any way to interact with this place?

UPD:
Fine. I was able to draw a book on the second floor, and I found a red book in the basement. But I have no idea where to take her

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2019
This isn't working for me, the reflex on the mirror is not pregnant, so everytime it shatters the MC trasnforms in the not-pregnant version of Lady Jessica. And even if the MC is pregnant and she runs out of stamina, she doesnt wake up pregnant. Even if she isn't the red ghost anymore. The MC needs to be male at the begining for this to work?
i had the same problem when i followed this

sonicthefast

Jun 6, 2018
i had the same problem when i followed this
It looks like it doesn't work the first time you make it to each mirror. I'd try again another night to see.

Fox1950

Feb 11, 2024
Thank you, I really appreciate this. Great feedback.
Yeah, the stat economy, especially with the cooking, is not amazing. It's been redone so many times that I think I lost track of what works best. In my defense it's constantly changing to better suit the current build. Like, do I think Will gain is too high right now? Absolutely, but who's gonna grind it to unlock all conversations if it's too low? I'm willing to bet most players, even the hardcore ones don't even realize these conversations exist or care about them.

Standardizing things is a lost cause. Let's leave it at that.

I don't mind having exploits in my game. I'm aware of a number of things people can do to sequence break things and keep them in deliberately. If you've managed to trick my design and benefited from it, I'm happy. If you soft-locked yourself, well I probably should fix those, but you knew what you were doing.

I'll patch the bugs over the weekend as these aren't game breaking. Cute character name by the way.
and if the game is updated, where is the link to the game itself??? at first ???

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
[Machine translation]
It turns out that after that you make C-ALPHA and use it in the room to the left of the starting one. Is that all?
C-Alpha can be used in the room with the machine before the hallway where the middle banshee roams. From what I can tell just changes you back from pink goo rabbit form to human form, can also be accomplished by Lv 2 keycard and the hand from the frozen girl, so it's an alternative way to do it without getting the saw and wrench.

uyoyo

Mar 9, 2018
two difrent battery and you cant use it for a flashligth, i think one is from the shop and the secend is from the mansion
1715430230971.png
1715430240219.png

Kylar4Now

Dec 25, 2022
Ran into a crash Had got to the room passed the redghost was not in jessica form as that had ran out went to the table to click on the thing that lets you make paint and this happened

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_group_1:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0] out of range [0] - -1.choice(100146,0)
at gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0 (line -1)

Kylar4Now

Dec 25, 2022

Hey Unnie Is this something that is to be implemented? I had the conversation with her and said she could come around and cook she seemed happy and willing to do it but I never see her again at the house.

Also loving the convo I had with Kari at the cafe after you speak with her at school at dusk eats a lot of will power to get her down one of the routes.

Also finally managed to get my char preggers in the waking world (no idea if this is tied to the conversations you have with her) is there a hard limit of only 4 babies you can bring over or is there away to up it? as in the really old demo you could go higher.

Loving the work

Kylar4Now

Dec 25, 2022
I honestly wish there was a walkthrough, game so confusing ngl.
This is the closest I have found to a guide

Also this followed on with some more info

That is a most excellent guide and I thank you for making it. I have some things of note to add to it.
1. Library
The Library is a teleport maze. To get to the end you have to switch from the top to bottom row a few times.
I don't recall the path at the moment as I haven't played in sometime, but you can drop items (with c) to see when you teleport and use trial and error to get to the end.
At the end of the library is the lamp, that lights up a small area around it. and can be used as a smaller replacement for the flashlight.
2. Paint
The slugs, dust and crystal are used to get more paint in the manor area.
to get more paint you need a light source (working flashlight or the lamp) In the east wing room that turns you into Jessica, if you have a light source you can continue on into the darkness.
In the dark is a long winding hall that has the blue pregnant ghosts in it(three of them I think). At he end of the hall is a room with torn note #1 and a cauldron that you can make more paint at.
To do this you need to have the crystal and dust as well as ether a slug or an egg - As well as being pregnant. This is what the note in the basement was referring to.
3. Battery.
The battery from the store can sort of be used in the flashlight, if you find ONE battery in the manor you can use it with a store battery to power the flashlight. But you need the dream battery to do so.

I am looking forwards to further updates to this game as it is honestly one of my favorites so far, despite not having much in it atm.

monkbird

Oct 1, 2019
I actually thought the cooking mechanic was an excellent tutorial on the basic gameplay. Some objects let you combine items(kitchen counter -> lab workbench). The recipe shows all the items that must be in your inventory. Not all recipes are equal and not every item needs to be crafted in every dream sequence.

I was also kinda expecting Kari to start showing up next to the players school desk going 'Wanna have lunch with me? I made some extra just for you!'. Tomboy childhood friend offers trade: You get 1 full belly, She eats 1d10 san. Haha.

Going to the street store takes 1 dot of time, but coming home from it advances the period by 1 without restoring dots.

If hair grows long enough it turns into a ponytail. It took a lot of days for this to happen of course, but I was kinda curious how long it was at max :v

There's a LV4 card in the hall just below the plasma gun chamber, it can't be seen but the sparkle shows up once in a while betraying its presence. Not sure if intentional or a debug item left around for testing the supercomputer.

If you get the venus parasite, the only way to get rid of it is the mirror swap. Even after using C-Alpha the lab scanners say unknown organism detected.
The lab has the unwidow but despite the animation hinting at it eliminating the venus in the x-ray using C-Alpha afterwards to get rid of the rabbit and unwidow the scanners still detect something.

I've also never had the fortune of finding more than one slug so I could never test the purification ritual.

Talking with Yuri about Nanami in the library will cause Yuri to hallucinate that we are in a cafe, we play along for her sake and pretend to order a coffee too :v
Also when talking to her about coffee at the real cafe the text box is sometimes messing up who is talking. 'That's not comforting.' 'It wasn't meant to be.' are both attributed to Yuri. I'm sure there were a couple more like that but I can't remember every error and typo.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I honestly wish there was a walkthrough, game so confusing ngl.
tbh even the guides don't really work for me. I wake up in the lab, get throatfucked by a weird dildo spider, and then get stuck behind some, like, bio-scanner thing that apparently needs a key that I don't seem to have. Tried following the guides, but it didn't work.

Honestly the game could really use a better tutorial and enemy introductions, it's impossible to tell when you're moving forward with the game and when you're just gallivanting off into nowhere'sville

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes