Others - Coffee Story Extra [v20240728] [unnie]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AvaEggnant

Game plays into the pregnancy fantasy fantastically and is a very unique style that hasn't been done to my knowledge on this topic while having good graphics and a lot of content even if the game isn't finished yet
  2. 4.00 star(s)

durrdurr513

Very interesting game.
    It's a Jumanji remake with pregnancy (no sex involved).
    - Good writing
    - Nice pixel art
    - Good description
    - Pregnancy focused

The game is short and have no repeatability.
    The biggest drawback is about accessibility, commands are not clear (I knew them because I tested the main project) and walking is tedious and slow (you can accelerate the framerate)

I'd like to see much more of this kind of content. Perhaps with a better game engine.
    Big up Unnie !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Crocodile1

Unniex has an unique style, it was a nice game and made me happy to see that he didn't abandon his games. Waiting for more and expecting it to be in the near future. I really wanna see coffee in it's final versions. It's just unique.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

sand_pie

Pros
    + The story is interesting
    + Puzzles were relatively simple and quick
    + Pregnancy-focused

Cons
    - No replay value (yet)
    - Kinda short

Summary
    I would definitely like to see more. The choices that were shown to be in development gives good insight that some updates and ideas are in the works and I'd like to see those routes in the future.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ehlo2021

I loved this short playthrough and can't wait for more! It ticked off all the right fetishes for me, loved how big the girls got. The puzzles were surprisingly fun as well, hope the dev continues with the other story branches.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ajb619

While the game is still early in development and needs more polish, particularly with soft-locking, the general premise of the game is both very unique and arousing. There is only one playable branch to the story at the moment though at least two others seem to be planned, and the content that is there is very well done aside from a a handful of bugs.

The concept of the game, a pregnancy themed Jumanji based is very unique and interesting and made more so by each characters own personalities in how they handle the story, each reacting to the changes made to both them and the others in their own ways. While this is great for exploring the characters and makes for a rather entertaining narrative, I cant help but feel a little bit of disappointment with how linear the story ends up being.

I am not saying this is a major issue or anything, but I feel as though the concept of such a chaotic and unpredictable Jumanji-like game is hindered by such linear progression, as the lack of randomness goes against the possibilities that could be offered by such a unique game. I will note that the game does make up for it to some degree by including some very fun and rather unique things into the mix which does live up to the nature of the game and are very well done, exact details I leave out for spoiler reasons.

All that being said, this game is rather good despite some of the minor issues with it, this will certainly be something that I will be coming back to regularly and eagerly awaiting new content and updates for. One thing that I do want from this however, would be a standalone version of the board game presented.

Obviously I don't mean fully a programmed game or anything, but just a digital copy of a board, rules, and deck of cards. This would allow for exploring all that such a concept could offer and would have a lot of replayability, as well as including concepts or ideas that couldn't make it into the game as it is far easier to implement something into a document than it is a full game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Danuuuuul

The game may have a simplistic gameplay, but its plot and visuals elevate the experience. It explores a rather uncommon fetish, and despite the straightforward mechanics, I found it quite satisfying. The unique narrative and visual elements contribute to its overall appeal.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

CuumWizard

Most of the game is spent navigating soft locks that will force you to start from scratch, i.e. "Don't pick up this item before this one."

The game spends a long time doing nothing then when you are about to finally get something the game just ends.

I like the aesthetic but this was insufferable to finish.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

rossanna

Its has one of my big fetishes which is Pregnancy related stuff, but at this point the game is linear and cant really change the ending at all. The amount of content is also low as well. This is pretty common for this artist though, so its to be expected... cant complain that much more from free stuff though.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

El Presidente

This is a "horror" puzzle game, more similar to a visual novel about 4 girl in a spookier resort with a mysterious tabletop game that make people become pregnant.
    It's surreal, and not my fetish, but i like the interaction between the girls. It's sincerely an experience.