VN - Ren'Py - Cold Comforts [v0.1b] [Blissful End Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Biginner82

It goes in the right direction. I see a lot of potential and think, it will be really great, when it hase more content. Just one scene is not enough, and the genre is a niche, where every content counts.
    I hope, there will be more content soon. A hot game with a very promising storyline"
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NotASpoop

[Demo/Beta review] While it's lacking much content at the moment, what's there sets up the core premise of the story and what to expect (hot-blooded affairs with ice-cold bombshells).

The art is good. The characters definitely have some diversity in appearance compared to other examples of the genre, but if you're not keen on Anime/Koikatsu style CGs you may be disappointed.

You might recognise the soundtrack from Persona 5. I think it's a bit of an choice considering the subject matter. The music does give a more light-hearted feeling, so perhaps it's an artistic choice.

Looking forward to seeing what's next! Annie is cute, too.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mayonnaiser

I am soooo looking forward to updates. Looks pretty promising to me so far, at least it's some kind of a new look at guro/necro with the assisstant and stuff. I hope the developer will be able to continue with the game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

unlovelycord406

very few games out there catering to this genre, that alone nets 5 stars from me. Also, visually looks very good so far, albeit a bit short right now. Looking forward to future updates to see how it progresses.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

rukazer

Review based on then 0.1b version.
    So far the game concept is very interesting and the models are gorgeous. It may not be everyone cup of tea, but the potential of this game is big.

Dont know what the dev is planing to bring us, but i hope at least a route of some psycho medical examiner, with drugs and murder on the mix where they end up in his table.