5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0004.png

Overview:
With the government currently experiencing a population crisis,
you've been recently hired as the lead preliminary mortician for S-City's morgue,
as mortuary-related work has become high in demand.
You'll need to record details and get up close and personal with the dead, but how close? Well, that's up to you!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: 2023-04-21
Developer: Blissful End -
Censored: No
Version: v0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
so far not bad.
hope theres more to do with the bodies than just look in the future.
also not a fan of having that assistant around all the time being all hyper happy and flirty then fumbling like an idiot when you take a closer look at the corpse.
i mean shes the one playing around with the body groping it all over then gets flustered when you inspect the pussy a bit closer like shes a virgin at her first day on the job...

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Aw the ponytail girl looks really nice yet it's a fetish game for a fetish I don't have. What a shame (for me). Might be a dumb question but is this game exclusively necrophilla or will there be any consentual breathers among the women you can fuck?

Edit: Also harem tag? Is the harem a corpse harem because idk if that's really considered a harem lmao

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Necrophilia is a dead niche.

Defiling the deceased sure is high on the impious scale which is part of its charm but alas with the rise of zombies (as trope), even those who are into it tend to prefer at least some kind of reaction rather than a fleshdoll. Personally, I'm not much against it, not more than against any other sexual crimes.

On the surface: Don't do it!
On F95: It's just fantasy and a necessary evil that is not really evil because no one is harmed, the economy even benefits more than it would from totally tax evasive enterprises.

To make an outstanding piece without relying on zombies or ghosts, there are basically two ways: Go to gore or be really kinky and, regardless of choice, be creative. Based on the screenshots (excited LI?) and tags (romance), the latter sounds like a fine idea in the making, basically an absurd ménage à trois. Don't just stop there though since there should be many toys and toys to play with.

frecklerae

Apr 18, 2023
Aw the ponytail girl looks really nice yet it's a fetish game for a fetish I don't have. What a shame (for me). Might be a dumb question but is this game exclusively necrophilla or will there be any consentual breathers among the women you can fuck?
Hiya, I'm Rae - the lead artist for the demo! As far as current plans go, the general focus of the main gameplay will be necro-centric, but we plan to have romance routes on the side where you can make girls of your choice either victims or significant others, in accordance with preference.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ColdComforts-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023

Edit: Also harem tag? Is the harem a corpse harem because idk if that's really considered a harem lmao
We'll find some alive ones for you to go alongside the unalive ones! That is to say, there will be instances when you can either choose to be romantically invested in a girl OR turn her into a stiff plaything.

As for the harem tag, well...we aren't stopping at just one girl now are we?

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Necrophilia is a dead niche.

Defiling the deceased sure is high on the impious scale which is part of its charm but alas with the rise of zombies (as trope), even those who are into it tend to prefer at least some kind of reaction rather than a fleshdoll. Personally, I'm not much against it, not more than against any other sexual crimes.

On the surface: Don't do it!
On F95: It's just fantasy and a necessary evil that is not really evil because no one is harmed, the economy even benefits more than it would from totally tax evasive enterprises.

To make an outstanding piece without relying on zombies or ghosts, there are basically two ways: Go to gore or be really kinky and, regardless of choice, be creative. Based on the screenshots (excited LI?) and tags (romance), the latter sounds like a fine idea in the making, basically an absurd ménage à trois. Don't just stop there though since there should be many toys and toys to play with.
Haaah, good opening line.

Thanks for the kind words, as it stands, we're delving into the more, "intimate" side of necrophilia, so you might not see as much graphic violence or gore, and there'll still be options to avoid it if you so wish down the line.

So, this one's dead on arrival?
Ah shit, another good pun.

Though depending on how you look at it, that might be a good thing to some. :')

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
We'll find some alive ones for you to go alongside the unalive ones! That is to say, there will be instances when you can either choose to be romantically invested in a girl OR turn her into a stiff plaything.

As for the harem tag, well...we aren't stopping at just one girl now are we?
Ah nice! I was hoping that it'd be like that because this is one of the nice looking koikatsu games and it seems to have original looking models too. Thanks for the swift response. You might want to clarify this in the "summary" or "tags" section so us without that kink know that there's something here for us too because at first glance it's not 100% clear. Good luck with the game!

JacobL

Aug 21, 2018
I'm hoping the dev take some inspiration form mortuary assistant, feel like it could help really well with this game.

Reactions: BEGames
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes