VN Ren'Py Cold Comforts [v0.1b] [Blissful End Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 14, 2021
Necrophilia is a dead niche.

Defiling the deceased sure is high on the impious scale which is part of its charm but alas with the rise of zombies (as trope), even those who are into it tend to prefer at least some kind of reaction rather than a fleshdoll. Personally, I'm not much against it, not more than against any other sexual crimes.

On the surface: Don't do it!
On F95: It's just fantasy and a necessary evil that is not really evil because no one is harmed, the economy even benefits more than it would from totally tax evasive enterprises.

To make an outstanding piece without relying on zombies or ghosts, there are basically two ways: Go to gore or be really kinky and, regardless of choice, be creative. Based on the screenshots (excited LI?) and tags (romance), the latter sounds like a fine idea in the making, basically an absurd ménage à trois. Don't just stop there though since there should be many toys and toys to play with.
You are of course correct, zombies while technically necrophilia do curb the demand or desire for this version of the fetish, though I'd argue that there's still a demand. some of the variants of bdsm do involve essentially turning someone into a rubber plaything that can barely react if at all. It's not my style or cup of tea but some of the games I've played that include fetishes that are mine on top of that so I'm aware that it's enough of a thing to have some demand for it

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Aww... C'mon, man. Blondes are rare as fuck, why do you have to kill one off right at the beginning? :(
Could've killed that brunette, there's billions of brunettes anyway.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Nice game. It is thrope normally not done right. Too many games in gore aspect. About romance. Why dont add little phantasmagorian hallucination or drugs used by mc to alter his reality or little supernatural about girl complaining that she is threated as item not human beign? I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy want it finished!
Can you add loli type of character like some music idol?

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Where are the gloves ? forencic/funeral agents always work with medical glove & white coat...
If your 1st dead is a true blonde then she can't have dark brown pubic hair/root, after if she's not then ok
Not sure about it but i think body parts like mammary have to sag according to their size & the fact it's not a muscle but cavernous body (ofc it can less appealing in a game to have saggy breast), only fake breast keep their shape.

Can't wait to play more deep with the corpses, finally a game necro kink without heavy violence or being the one (MC) who kill.
wish you good luck for your game. (y)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
so far not bad.
hope theres more to do with the bodies than just look in the future.
also not a fan of having that assistant around all the time being all hyper happy and flirty then fumbling like an idiot when you take a closer look at the corpse.
i mean shes the one playing around with the body groping it all over then gets flustered when you inspect the pussy a bit closer like shes a virgin at her first day on the job...
I already dislike Annie :ROFLMAO: and I hope you will work alone in the morgue.
Ikr^ if you're gonna draw us into this fetish are we believing that a annoying walking moral alarm is necessary? I'd be like 'sit there and silently enjoy watching or GTFO & leave me in peace' !! Lol

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Fuckin' weird game, but i like fuckin' weird games so consider me interested, demo was decent, pretty obvious Annie has her own necro kink cause there's no way that wasn't arousal when you finger the corpse... yeah she could be a fun protégé, curious to see what comes next, is this going to be a full blown necro game or will it be fucking live chicks like Annie and merely examining corpses... i could see an interesting game either way and although i wouldn't call necrophilia a kink of mine, it's still pretty interesting to examine it as a passive observer.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Where are the gloves ? forencic/funeral agents always work with medical glove & white coat...
If your 1st dead is a true blonde then she can't have dark brown pubic hair/root, after if she's not then ok
Not sure about it but i think body parts like mammary have to sag according to their size & the fact it's not a muscle but cavernous body (ofc it can less appealing in a game to have saggy breast), only fake breast keep their shape.

Can't wait to play more deep with the corpses, finally a game necro kink without heavy violence or being the one (MC) who kill.
wish you good luck for your game. (y)
Would make sense for the bodies to be 'frozen' in place ie: firm, non sagging tits (unless they were saggy pre death) & possibly even still firm & snug vag...bc rigimortis (spelling?) I'm not 100% sure as I've never stuck my dick in a corpse But I feel it Could make sense :unsure:

Reactions: Silentdeath8

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Fuckin' weird game, but i like fuckin' weird games so consider me interested, demo was decent, pretty obvious Annie has her own necro kink cause there's no way that wasn't arousal when you finger the corpse... yeah she could be a fun protégé, curious to see what comes next, is this going to be a full blown necro game or will it be fucking live chicks like Annie and merely examining corpses... i could see an interesting game either way and although i wouldn't call necrophilia a kink of mine, it's still pretty interesting to examine it as a passive observer.
5 posts above yours, pic of the dev notes explaining whatever this means:
Screenshot_20230421_113713.jpg
I ASsuME this means li e girls as well....but it's not specific to that assumption.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Would make sense for the bodies to be 'frozen' in place ie: firm, non sagging tits (unless they were saggy pre death) & possibly even still firm & snug vag...bc rigimortis (spelling?) I'm not 100% sure as I've never stuck my dick in a corpse But I feel it Could make sense :unsure:
firm tissue in bodies stays firm until decomposition sets in.
if her tits werent saggy while still breathing they wouldnt turn into deflated balloons untill about a week after death. (depending on the climate around the body)
since the player doesnt see her naked untill after shes dead theres no way to tell for sure how firm they originaly were.

Reactions: Silentdeath8
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes