VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cold Comforts [v0.1b] [Blissful End Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2563061

Overview:
With the government currently experiencing a population crisis,
you've been recently hired as the lead preliminary mortician for S-City's morgue,
as mortuary-related work has become high in demand.
You'll need to record details and get up close and personal with the dead, but how close? Well, that's up to you!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-21
Release Date: 2023-04-21
Developer: Blissful End
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2563058 View attachment 2563059 View attachment 2563060 View attachment 2563062 View attachment 2563063 View attachment 2563064 View attachment 2563065
Talk about resurrecting a dead genre.

Other survivors: *getting geared up to take on zombies*

Me: *Getting geared for taking zombies*

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and Bingoogus

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
Not my jam but the art looks really great.

Shame that it is on dead corpses, would be glad to play a more "consensual" game with that good an art.

AlexSteller

May 30, 2022
I uhh... I'll save this for uhh... Future reference... Yes, totally for future reference... totally not into dead people that'll be weird capoo-sweating.gif

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If you're not into necrophilia, the game will be playable as a regular LN style romance game too!
Don't mean to be rude... but given the kind of niche it is... pretty sure those that aren't into it, mostly won't be playing :|

Not saying you shouldn't bother, just more temper your expectations of how many that will actually attract.

Reactions: BEGames

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Don't mean to be rude... but given the kind of niche it is... pretty sure those that aren't into it, mostly won't be playing :|

Not saying you shouldn't bother, just more temper your expectations of how many that will actually attract.
Oh don't get us wrong, we already know how niche this game is going to be. Perhaps the wording isn't too great, but contextually there will be moments when you'll be able to avoid a girl from being on the death block, and thus, the game can be played as straight as an arrow.

Reactions: Gabaw and Frumi

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Not my jam but the art looks really great.

Shame that it is on dead corpses, would be glad to play a more "consensual" game with that good an art.
We decided to make a game that all of us in the team are into, just to give us the motivation to push through. In future (though we don't like to make promises), maybe something non-necro related will be in the cards.

Reactions: Gorainu and Frumi

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I would prolly try this out if this was about someone like Victor Frankenstein instead of some boring ol' mortician. Good luck though.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes