Wolf RPG Completed Colette the Cum Collecting Alchemist [v1.08] [ACEROLA]

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
i can't for the *life* of me get these finished, or get the things needed, i've used google translate app and it seems one needs toe grace forest but i go n go and NOTHING happens, the other one i can't know either, i'm totally stuck!

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
i can't for the *life* of me get these finished, or get the things needed, i've used google translate app and it seems one needs toe grace forest but i go n go and NOTHING happens, the other one i can't know either, i'm totally stuck!
Well other than using google translate I can't do anything, I'm waiting for a translation to play this game (and I'll probably have to wait a lot lol) the only thing I can say is that these quest seems to have a heart so maybe you can obtain that materials by sexual intercourse with some monsters?
Another option could be to use a save editor and put in your inventory someting like 10x of all the items of the game

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
Well other than using google translate I can't do anything, I'm waiting for a translation to play this game (and I'll probably have to wait a lot lol) the only thing I can say is that these quest seems to have a heart so maybe you can obtain that materials by sexual intercourse with some monsters?
Another option could be to use a save editor and put in your inventory someting like 10x of all the items of the game

only thing why i wanna do *everything* is because that apparently the CG opening plushie bear is broken for me, it doesn't unlock the CG's at All, and i'm a MEGA downloader only because i can't figure out how to download in other methods, so...woohoo me rip.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
only thing why i wanna do *everything* is because that apparently the CG opening plushie bear is broken for me, it doesn't unlock the CG's at All, and i'm a MEGA downloader only because i can't figure out how to download in other methods, so...woohoo me rip.
you used the patch? it was meant to correct some bugs, if the problem is still there and it's something you get early in the game you can try downloading the trial from dlsite and put your saves in it. I still need to check the torrent version, at the moment I'm trying to upload the same one on a different website for those that don't want to donwload the game from mega, done that I'll check that out and if it's triky to download I'll pass it on other websites so anybody can have a bit of freedom of choice in the download

Neun

Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 340996
I'm assuming the quest with the exclamation is the main quest, does anyone know what the hell this is? I've tried going everywhere and doing everything but nothing works so I'm guessing I have to craft something? It's the quest you get right after beating the ogre I think.
You need to craft this: 341247

The second one. This worked for me! When crafted, go to the building of the left of your house. I think it's the guild hall or not idk

Reactions: Cozmos

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
You can do that if you have the mobile app, just open it, set the languages and click on the camera sign (you might need to provide access to the camera for google); it's very useful, the translations aren't always good but it sure helps out
genius!

Reactions: trocolloo

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Here's to hoping KG picks this up for translation so that we could also get this uncensored lmao.

Reactions: trocolloo

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
fck, we really need eng ver. or just google translate, this is fckin alchemy with sperm make me the very very angry

RandomCPU3

Apr 8, 2018
Well I manged to actually beat the game and do all of the quests I was given. Missed quiet a few scenes since it is obviously hard to follow what is happening since I can read shit beyond phone google translate. Thankfully the bear in NewGame+ just unlocks all the scenes I missed.

Even if I couldn't understand it I liked it and would be happy to replay it for real if an english version ever comes out.

Spheex

Apr 27, 2018
Well I manged to actually beat the game and do all of the quests I was given. Missed quiet a few scenes since it is obviously hard to follow what is happening since I can read shit beyond phone google translate. Thankfully the bear in NewGame+ just unlocks all the scenes I missed.

Even if I couldn't understand it I liked it and would be happy to replay it for real if an english version ever comes out.
could u please give me ur save please? im pretty much done with this game without translation...