1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Auto demosaic didn't work via bepinex, translation worked okay
Couldnt locate the shader responsible for mosaic, and then shortly after I realized the game was trash and gave up lol

The textures are not baked with any censors that I could find, but they aren't textured very well so don't expect anything good underneath the shader if it's ever patched.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
someone has finished it and can say how long it is or how many scenes worth seeing?

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Auto demosaic didn't work via bepinex, translation worked okay
Couldnt locate the shader responsible for mosaic, and then shortly after I realized the game was trash and gave up lol

The textures are not baked with any censors that I could find, but they aren't textured very well so don't expect anything good underneath the shader if it's ever patched.
Shader you are looking for is "URPLocalPixellation"
1643093775726.png 1643093838989.png
I almost passed on this one because the game was so bad, but after your comment I had to look at how it was rendering and I learned some new stuff from it... So I guess it was worth the wasted time even if the game is ass. :unsure:

Put the ShaderDemosaic.dll into the BepInEx/Plugins folder.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
someone has finished it and can say how long it is or how many scenes worth seeing?
IMHO, it is not worth your time really - it spans in 5 stages, each with only ONE scene from a boss, which has at least 2-3 fun positions.
I completed it in under 10 minutes :ROFLMAO:.

This is probably an entry level game development, like those 'Half-Life 2 MMOD' time-limit challenges... that's why it is so short and unpolished.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Shader you are looking for is "URPLocalPixellation"
That's funny, because that material was something that I sussed out, but I only checked the material which had Moza in it's name.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
why is she riding a... rock?
Maybe she is one of that groupies who like to fuck rocker guys.

Ok. No jokes... It's not that different from a typical school table on hentai or a wooden horse. Also, if I'm not mistaken, it's actually a part of that earthworm at the ~7th preview image.

Last edited:

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
hum.., every time the game tries to render a fluid it crashes.(i'm just guessing since it crashes when the cumming/voring scene will happen)

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes