Others Abandoned Collared Prey [v1.10] [Logan Scodini]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
dJYgr4sNPFhTeFOpjEh436FTzQPREwJdq12VmdIoeqHTdBstL8r9vzV5YL0UhOzS.jpg

Overview:
Luck smiled upon you or so you thought when you were offered a position at Onytech, a leading firm in the emerging field of superconductors. However, things are often not what they appear to be, and you now find yourself a Collared Prey, pursued by Hunters seeking sensual pleasures. You must now play this deviant Game, and escape the Proving Grounds of the company. Otherwise, you risk being transformed into a Trophy by the device you wear, bound to serve and entertain rich patrons.​

Updated: 03-10-2017
Developer/Publisher: Logan Scodini
Censorship: No
Version: 1.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

<Download>
Windows x64: - - - - -
Windows x32: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -

screen_07_960.jpg screen_08_960.jpg screen_04_960.jpg screen_03_960.jpg screen_05_960.jpg screen_06_960.jpg

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
Was lured by the awesome art..... just to see the game doesn't have it.......
Y u do dis devs? :test2:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Was lured by the awesome art..... just to see the game doesn't have it.......
Y u do dis devs? :test2:
New to Logan games? He's more of a story writer than a game dev or artist. This one has surprisingly more art than his usual works. Concubine was a good read for a while but really suffered from a lack of art.

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
New to Logan games? He's more of a story writer than a game dev or artist. This one has surprisingly more art than his usual works. Concubine was a good read for a while but really suffered from a lack of art.
Yeah, haven't played anything from Logan before. I don't mind lack of 'art' or visuals, was enjoying newlife but that was short lived as development on that seems to be at a snail's pace. If its a good read, I might even check this out.

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
MEGA 64-bit:
MEGA 34-bit:
Mac:
Linux: :3
@Bloo

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
thanks for the updated version, i've always kinda enjoyed logan scodini's games but the release schedules are kinda sluggish since it seems like he's always got 3 games in production simultaneously

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
This concept would be amazing as a game with cgs. I like text based games but a few select cgs here and there can often make a huge difference. I'm mainly talking about drawn cgs though, not 3D ones. And they should be consistent (so they should be made by as few artists as possible or by artists with similar styles). Here is food for thought for anyone out there looking for a new game to start developing.

Also @Salamatama is that a Lost Pause reference? ^^

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Thanks for the great share! The original was all text, but was a lot of fun to play, surprisingly so. It should still be around somewhere I hope, for posterity's sake. I haven't tried this remake yet, so I am looking forward to it. Thanks again!

P.S. I checked it out and found that I didn't like it anywhere near as much as the original which was just a quick fun text game (no graphics or annoying not-fun lock-picking mini-game). The added graphics don't help at all (the added special effect transitions are not impressive and just slow everything down), the lock-picking mini-game is boring (repetitive, tedious, not fun), and the character art is pretty ugly, none of which help the original which was/is pretty fun all by itself without the added graphics and special effects. The author had/has something wonderful with his original, so it's a shame he couldn't do more with it. I say his remake would improve if he just got rid of the lock-picking mini-game (handle it the same way as the original), found someone to do a decent character art to show the state of the player (not really needed; a detailed text description upon self examination would be best if I had to choose) and then just keep expanding and building on the quick fun formula he already had. It was a blast!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenenbaum