Jul 24, 2017
Hello guys,
as Nekomatic updated his/her game to Core 0.3.25 ,here is also the one with the game files only, including RPGVXAce RTP.

Nekomatic keep up the good work,its one of the most enjoyable games of this genre.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nekomatic

kdawgmaster

Jan 16, 2019
so im not sure if i know how to use the cheat code but is it at the phonebooth? if it is none of them are working

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So a question I noticed the change gender option for NPCs in the sex option room, when I changed it to female not much changed, what does that do? Does it only change gender for the Enemy NPCs? Cause Ash, wolf boy, and Marcus are still dudes

If it is only for enemy NPCs, or if the option is not properly set up, then you may want to clarify that in the text

Also, where are these debug rooms for NPCs located, no clue where to find them and the wiki doesn't have much on it

Edit:
I keep having this image problem, it sometimes gets worse after i sleep the character sprite also disappears, which makes it hard to navigate
Untitled.png

Last edited:

sergylort

Jun 3, 2020
So a question I noticed the change gender option for NPCs in the sex option room, when I changed it to female not much changed, what does that do? Does it only change gender for the Enemy NPCs? Cause Ash, wolf boy, and Marcus are still dudes
I think it only changes the gender of the NPCs you can marry, so right now you can only change Akane's gender

Delbert

Dec 15, 2020
Nekomatic can i ask do you have plan for next update like add medicine or add weapon or loot or npc and character creation for like enlarge breast of weiners

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh lookey here, stumbled on Collars thread while digging for treasures. :whistle::coffee:
I think it's been years since i last played this, perhaps i need to give it a spin again one of these days.

Edit:
I keep having this image problem, it sometimes gets worse after i sleep the character sprite also disappears, which makes it hard to navigate
View attachment 1903020
This brings back memories.
This game always had these graphic bugs, even before rebirth if i remember right.
I don't think the devs actually know how to fix this, if it still keeps happening years after. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: Delbert

Nekomatic

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
where is the cheat room located after you entered the code in?
And how do i make the mimic leave my party, because she keeps on following me.
Oh, you should just be able to teleport/walk back to the house to end the following scene~

Nekomatic can i ask do you have plan for next update like add medicine or add weapon or loot or npc and character creation for like enlarge breast of weiners
We just so happen to have that planned~ You can currently do that for date-able NPCs, with more cock variation on the planning table, and for players when we update the profiles~

If it is only for enemy NPCs, or if the option is not properly set up, then you may want to clarify that in the text
It's only for date-able NPCS [Akane/Akinari and others to be added]
Also, where are these debug rooms for NPCs located, no clue where to find them and the wiki doesn't have much on it
You just have to use the payphone in town.
Edit:
View attachment 1903020
When does this issue begin, usually?

Mar 23, 2022
I have a question related to bugs. Where would the best spot be to report them? Because in 0.3.23 I found a bug related to marcus vanishing from the face of the planet. Both in the store and working on the house. That might have been patch though. Not sure, it has been 3 version since then. I also found a very unique bug in 0.3.26. I can't exactly pin point the cause what with it being so specific to replicate. I have a huntch it's related to I guess an oversight with Bailey but my hunches have been wrong before. First oversight (I assume oversight), during the initiation of the scene the MC is forced into the retail apron. Doesn't matter what they are wearing prior, they are forced into wearing it. Now onto the bug. So the bug makes the MC moving character invisible (not the picture when talking to someone). Things I found that are needed to activate the bug. MC is male or I'd assume futa (seeing how the scene I've been testing is a blowjob). I am uncetrain on if it effects females, I have not tested that or if there is a scene related to that. The MC must have entered a fight and been stripped by either naga or lagomorph (so I'd assume any fight where you can be stripped works). Get arrested for indecent exposure (uncertain if being arrested past the first time effect it). The arrest must go from either the end of a season to the first day of a season (e.g. 27 summer to 1 of fall like in my test) or it must be raining both days (or possibly both). Hard to test such a specific bug when you can't forcast rain past the next day and possibly the date matters. basically to summarize. Fight, naked, arrest, either new season or raining both days, Bailey, (profit) bug.

Jul 24, 2017
Good evening,im a bit late but here is 0.3.26 with the game files only ,including RPGVXAce_RTP.

Nekomatic

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
I have a question related to bugs. Where would the best spot be to report them? Because in 0.3.23 I found a bug related to marcus vanishing from the face of the planet. Both in the store and working on the house. That might have been patch though. Not sure, it has been 3 version since then. I also found a very unique bug in 0.3.26. I can't exactly pin point the cause what with it being so specific to replicate. I have a huntch it's related to I guess an oversight with Bailey but my hunches have been wrong before. First oversight (I assume oversight), during the initiation of the scene the MC is forced into the retail apron. Doesn't matter what they are wearing prior, they are forced into wearing it. Now onto the bug. So the bug makes the MC moving character invisible (not the picture when talking to someone). Things I found that are needed to activate the bug. MC is male or I'd assume futa (seeing how the scene I've been testing is a blowjob). I am uncetrain on if it effects females, I have not tested that or if there is a scene related to that. The MC must have entered a fight and been stripped by either naga or lagomorph (so I'd assume any fight where you can be stripped works). Get arrested for indecent exposure (uncertain if being arrested past the first time effect it). The arrest must go from either the end of a season to the first day of a season (e.g. 27 summer to 1 of fall like in my test) or it must be raining both days (or possibly both). Hard to test such a specific bug when you can't forcast rain past the next day and possibly the date matters. basically to summarize. Fight, naked, arrest, either new season or raining both days, Bailey, (profit) bug.
The best place to post is our discord, as I have easier access to it most of the time.

I'm having issues replicating the bug you've posted, as both a male and a futa player. In cases like this where I try to replicate issues and can't seem to run into the same issue, uploading a save file for me to grab and look at usually helps so that I can see if there's something else contributing to the issue (certain variables/switches active, etc...)

how do you chose
Misha Petrov's gender?
Get Mishas affection to 15 or higher and then enter the lab, the cutscene where it's possible to change their gender will start.

Mar 23, 2022
Nekomatic This is the save I use to replicate the bug. Sorry it's in 7 zip form. I don't know how to get a .rvdata file to upload here. So I just zipped it. If it doesn't work let me know, I'll figure something else out.

Nekomatic

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
Nekomatic This is the save I use to replicate the bug. Sorry it's in 7 zip form. I don't know how to get a .rvdata file to upload here. So I just zipped it. If it doesn't work let me know, I'll figure something else out.
I appreciate it~
It seems to work just fine. I'll be playing around with the file to see what I can find!

Reactions: Delbert

Delbert

Dec 15, 2020
Nekomatic actually i ask how to change gender on your captured pet called lupican and also please add enlarge cock and breast picture and GYM for muscle and school oww and add more feature like more money on selling loot and more skill and a more BGM touching heart song not to forget add some mucle for female and futa protagonist sorry if i talk to much

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Haven't looked back at this for a long time. But is the download file joiplay friendly now, or is there an Android version now?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes