LuluLopunny

Aug 27, 2018
Am I missing something with this one? I try and use the exe to extract it into a folder and it immediately fails on the first file.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So Misha, her female form, showed an egg being fertilized when she got pregnant, and so did the female Lagomorphs, (the female rabbit girl), but for some reason, sabine didn't show anything, still got pregnant but it was weird

If possible I'd like this game to have more stuff with the NPC's pregnancy, the NPC's don't even acknowledge it besides some extra text in the sex scene and a pregnant belly, and after that, they just leave the child at your doorstep, I could maybe understand that from the monsters but why are the other NPC's just leaving the baby at the doorstep right after they give birth?
At least a scene when I meet them, with them telling me they're pregnant and talking with them about what to do, maybe an option to ask how they are feeling throughout it and saying how long it'll take until they give birth, and maybe a scene where you are with them when they give birth( though I hope I don't actually have to see that), or a scene where they already gave birth and they hand you the baby
Small gripe of mine other than that liking the game so far

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddums

FunnyValentine1847

Dec 10, 2019
When I open the game it says Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/DemonCastle am I the only one with this problem ?

Edit: nvm I found the solution it's because I didn't have any rtp installed I installed rtp long time ago so I thought I still had it but I guess the program got deleted.

Last edited:

Bloody1995

Jun 15, 2018
Nekomatic Rules : Gives 10,000 dollars.
Pawsisbae : Raises skill levels
Miles Hikari : Accelerates pregnancy by one stage. No effect in final trimester.
Finding Lorri : Makes all trees harvestable. Only has effect after foraging and farming is implimented
Boneolin : Increases strength and intelligence.
Izuna : Sets reputation stat to 1.
Gimme my prons : Opens up a gallery room for seeing all sex scenes.

Saving some time for people who don't want and don't use discord.
Hey bro, where use codes?

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
How or when do you turn Misha in a woman?
Random event that triggers when you visit the "Mad" doctor, Sabine. Though you may have a better chance of triggering it if you have a good standing with either (or both) of them. Once triggered, just say you want to make Misha a girly girl, visit them every day until Misha starts saying "You still smell so good" or something along those lines. As there is no event that shows weather or not the procedure was a success like with feminizing the Wolf-boy.

spawnerspawn

Aug 7, 2020
What is the core? Lyrida keeps telling me that her features are only open once there's npcs in it but I have no idea what the core is.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
I don't know about you guys but in my pc this game runs at below 20FPS or lower. I wanna know other's experience of this game.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes