ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Extremely annoying that anytime you go to the menu or save the game, the text speed resets. How difficult is it to keep it at the setting you put it at?

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Ngl you can feel the dev's heart isn't really in it anymore and she's rushing towards the finish line.

Here's a list of scenes I've unlocked:
- Gabe: 2 sex scenes which are dependent on your choices (one of them has a virgin variant, which makes a total of 3 scenes).
- Jay: 2 scenes depending on which of Ruby's routes you're on (good girl Ruby unlocks a cute scene but no sex, bad girl Ruby unlocks a heated scene with some NSFW).
- Jace: a date with no sex (though one CG contains nudity).
- Demi: a date with no sex.
- Pierce: a date with sex (it might have some variants since I'm missing a bunch of CGs in the gallery but I haven't actually tried anything else).
- Shaun: a NSFW CG but no scene description (though he did flirt with one of my MCs who was dating Jace so maybe there are variants if you're not in a relationship with either of them yet?)

Plus:
- Trish: She was MIA (you can learn some stuff about her if you go on a date with Pierce but that's pretty much it).
- Prof: A quick text but otherwise MIA.
- Blair: There wasn't really anything more than in her non-romance route.
- Ruby: Same as Blair. There is a stripping scene on her bad girl route but I think it's there regardless (I don't have a save where I'm actively pursuing her but my MC is generally pretty flirty with her so idk if there are variations).
- Investment Club: No relationship progress (though I can't remember if I actually made any effort to pursue anyone in that save since it was my "bad girl" save where I tried to get the highest body count possible lmao).
- Stalker: I've gotten the same stuff in every route (with the only exception being whether MC reads the paper or not). I didn't seem to have a save where MC is actively trying to be good for them though, so idk if there could be some extra content or not, but given what happens in this chapter I doubt it.

I'm still missing a bunch of CGs in the gallery so I'm willing to bet there's at least one or two other ROs with big scenes.
There's a Chad CG, so that's one at least. But it's similar to Gabe's with low description. Though there's a nice cuddle scene after for MC's who play harder to get I think.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes