revvyG

Jun 1, 2021
I assume you are talking about my walkthrough. If you are following it you should always come to this scene:

View attachment 3538392

As RhasAlGhul said, regardless of if you have the money to buy the dress or see the option to steal the dress, simply dont.

As per feeling it necessary to make those exact choices, I do have it written at the beginning of the guide that there are no right or wrong routes in this game. I wrote the guide so someone could follow the choices and see the majority of said characters content in one playthrough however some choices are included because they simply get a better response from the character (such as choosing rap as your favourite music on Charlies route) but if you were to pick different it wouldnt block you from romancing him.
I appreciate the reply! Thats good to know. I was worried that missing getting *every* choice would not let me get the guy I want. I wonder if maybe I always had money and thats why that choice didn't show up exactly.

Reactions: Minttymint

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Show less
Chapter 7 release announcement!
  • Release dates are out!
  • April postcard is a fun reminder warmer days are coming! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  • April 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s sticker set includes an iconic phrase sticker from our dear Jay, a Trish illustration and a teddy sticker!
  • ImsO_PsycHeD played College Craze on Twitch, !
Hi everyone!
Testing is done and now I’m working on the final touches for the build out.
That being said, here are the following dates for the release of Chapter 7 for my patrons:

MAY Dropouts & Alumni - Receive Chapter 7 on May 7th at 12 PM EST
MAY Seniors & Juniors - Receive Chapter 7 on May 14th at 12 PM EST

*Sophomores who pre-paid annually before April 19, 2023 will receive Chapter 7 via email May 21st at 12PM EST

Please note: You will only receive the newest chapter if you are at Junior or higher in the month of May. So changing tiers during April will only grant you merch for April, and you will be charged again on May 1st.

What can you look forward to in Chapter 7?
We’re nearing the resolution of the story with discoveries and fun developments to keep you on your toes! The new chapter brings 114,534 words, 86 new CGs, 7hr+ of playtime for each route, and, depending on your choices, new characters to interact and have fun with.
Your MC will get closer to people on and off campus, which will help you find your way through the intricate and sometimes dangerous social web Sugardale plunged you into. Regardless, midterms are coming and you have to hit those books!! You’ll go on dates and some of the aloof folk you’ve gotten to know will have you giggling and kicking up your feet when they finally open up to you (and you to them – who said that?). You’ll also be able to find out more about the rumored Sugarman, so get ready for all the possibilities this new chapter has in store!
As always, my suggestion is to check out the gallery to know what scenes you’re missing and try to make different decisions each time. You have nearly infinite save slots to help you along, so you’re able to get information from as many different people as possible.
Remember that streamer mode censors visuals and dialogues but it does not filter out audio. So when you hear Stalker-chan’s or Dean’s voice, mute it if you don't want to hear spicy things!
We’ve got a few bloggers and streamers who’ll be sharing College Craze on their platforms next month, so be sure to show them some love by popping into their streams and/or liking their blog posts. You’ll be hearing about them on the CC socials!
Need more character content in the meantime? Read , , , and character interviews!
If you haven’t already, make sure to check the new and improved FAQ page. If you’ve found yourself confused by saves, installs, the CG gallery, plot points, or anything else, you can !
Tune in for weekly updates to learn about the progress with that and other cool College Craze stuff. You can get regular updates on , , , and , and check out the and !
I hope these communities can be a healthy space for discussion and sharing. And of course, please do not post any patron-only content to the wiki or subreddit.
I’ve said this before and I’ll keep saying, thank you so much for the people who support this project and who always have kindness for me and other players in the community. It’s been a while since the last update so I truly hope this new chapter brings you tons of enjoyment!
This month’s postcard features April happy to welcome spring! Check out the low-res preview below:

Remember that the postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want to get it in your mailbox this month, add an address to your pledge info. International addresses are accepted and postcards are sent in a discreet envelope!
April’s 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s sticker set brings you a motivational sticker for the academic folk, an ominous teddy bear (IYKYK ) and a throwback Trish the Bish sticker.

Reminder: the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests. Remember to add your info address if you want them!
Xoxo
PrettyInk

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know when it will be posted here?
When it goes public, or when some patron leaks it, whichever happens first.

If you'd just sign up at the Alumni level, you'll have it on the 7th and will be able to determine when it appears here.

Reactions: loloby

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I mean its not even 7th May yet for me too ^^"
And who knows about Pretty Ink timezone but considering its not out yet, safe to assume its the same with her.
So just wait till tomorrow?

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I love this game, definitely in the top 3. Btw, someone asked Pretty if she made the game based off of her college experience or someone she knows, she was vague. :sneaky::oops:

poosayyyyyy_

May 2, 2024
I just checked the patreon and it doesn't have a post yet? Unless I'm missing it? I'm PRETTY sure that it's supposed to be out tomorrow.
Yeah my mistake, I saw the itch io Chapter 7 Release Announcement post the dev wrote like a few hours ago and admittedly skimmed through so I didn't realize it still wasn't out yet. Getting really close though!!

Fenghilan

May 2, 2017

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
So... did I just miss a whole lot of stuff or is Chapter 7 really short? It ended abruptly for me after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am assuming there's more to the other routes? would be nice if someone said which routes got more content! I already played Dean's route, Jay route and Professors route and can say that while there was a bit of development, these were not the routes the game focused on during this chapter.

• Sad
Reactions: Geigi

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
This was pretty neat. I'm happy to see it's moving forward. Has anyone else forgotten half the storyline? It's literally been a year since my last save, and I've played a zillion other games since then. I'd restart if I had an updated walkthrough.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, I wish there was more info on which routes got more content. Like has the Stalker one received any further updates?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
College Craze [v0.7] [Pretty Ink] - Compressed

Win/Linux [207 MB]
- - - -

Mac [214 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I don't know what route I'm on, but I've been playing for quite a while.
Do I want to spend almost all of my money on self-defense classes at the gym? I love my stalker, so I don't need them for him.

Reactions: Sissycuck111
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes