mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
That's why I enjoy this game. When Ms. Hill came up to visit I was planning to seduce her, but I never talked to Jake about her visit so didn't get the option to have her sleep with me instead of her sleeping in Jake's bed while he sleeps on the floor. Just one of those minor choices about who to sit with at lunch/dinner completely altered a path. There's no way, unless you write a path for specific characters, that a walkthrough is possible.
I personally prefer it this way myself, if someone is interested in a certain path, someone on this forum can easily provide a mini-walkthrough for the character in question.

I'm amazed at the amount of scenes that are present so far, i've replayed this about 4 times so far and i'm still finding things.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
That's why I enjoy this game. When Ms. Hill came up to visit I was planning to seduce her, but I never talked to Jake about her visit so didn't get the option to have her sleep with me instead of her sleeping in Jake's bed while he sleeps on the floor. Just one of those minor choices about who to sit with at lunch/dinner completely altered a path. There's no way, unless you write a path for specific characters, that a walkthrough is possible.
I fucked her when she visited. In the day I turned her young and at night I got Jake drunk so he slept in his bed while I had her in mine nd fucked her. I can't remember what light I used prob lust or mental

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I personally prefer it this way myself, if someone is interested in a certain path, someone on this forum can easily provide a mini-walkthrough for the character in question.
But people may not even know a path exists in the first place. The only way I found out that there was any sort of Brittany maid scene was because I looked at the pictures in the game's folders, and when I started making an attempt on my own to find that scene, I couldn't find out how to do it even after multiple playthroughs with cheats enabled. To say nothing of the fact that some of the playthroughs gave me different options for the major decision at the end of the last update, and I don't even know what the requirements for making them appear were, let alone not knowing there even were other options on my first playthrough.

The game really needs some kind of guide, not just as a "walkthrough" but as a breakdown of each scene and what the requirements are for all related content. A listing of the relevant fetishes for each scene would help as well. It would look something like this:

1. DAY ## MORNING
    1. Go with Mrs. Maywood
      1. "I like your butt." (Req: 15 Attractiveness, Slapped butt in earlier scene)
        1. If Mrs. Maywood's lust is above 30 <Gain: 3 Attractiveness, Mrs. Maywood Lust +3/Love +3>[Kinks: Anal, Incest]{Mrs. Maywood is now your girlfriend. Unlocks dating scenes later on}
        2. If Mrs. Maywoods lust is below 30 <Gain: 3 Attractiveness, Mrs. Maywood Lust +3/Love -3>
      2. "Let's just have a nice dinner."
        1. Dancing Blue Light (Req: Water Level 3, base 50 energy cost) <Gain: 20 Water Experience, Mrs. Maywood Lust +6) [Kinks: Shrinking, Vaginal Insertion]
        2. Some other light (Req: Blah blah) [Kinks: Blah blah]
        3. Blah Blah
    2. Go on a date with Lydia (HIDDEN - Req: Had sex with Lydia on Day X, Y, or Z)
      1. You get the idea
      2. Yeah
  2. DAY ## NOON
    1. Stuff

Maybe there's a better way to organize it, but you get the idea. There are so many factors at play and so many scenes that you may not even know exist, something like this is really necessary. If the dev doesn't want to put one together, they should definitely at least try to get in touch with someone who's willing to go through the trouble to do so, and share the source code with them that shows what conditions trigger what scenes.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
But people may not even know a path exists in the first place. The only way I found out that there was any sort of Brittany maid scene was because I looked at the pictures in the game's folders, and when I started making an attempt on my own to find that scene, I couldn't find out how to do it even after multiple playthroughs with cheats enabled. To say nothing of the fact that some of the playthroughs gave me different options for the major decision at the end of the last update, and I don't even know what the requirements for making them appear were, let alone not knowing there even were other options on my first playthrough.

The game really needs some kind of guide, not just as a "walkthrough" but as a breakdown of each scene and what the requirements are for all related content. A listing of the relevant fetishes for each scene would help as well. It would look something like this:

1. DAY ## MORNING
    1. Go with Mrs. Maywood
        1. If Mrs. Maywood's lust is above 30 <Gain: 3 Attractiveness, Mrs. Maywood Lust +3/Love +3>[Kinks: Anal, Incest]{Mrs. Maywood is now your girlfriend. Unlocks dating scenes later on}
        2. If Mrs. Maywoods lust is below 30 <Gain: 3 Attractiveness, Mrs. Maywood Lust +3/Love -3>
        1. Dancing Blue Light (Req: Water Level 3, base 50 energy cost) <Gain: 20 Water Experience, Mrs. Maywood Lust +6) [Kinks: Shrinking, Vaginal Insertion]
        3. Blah Blah
      1. You get the idea
      2. Yeah
  2. DAY ## NOON
    1. Stuff

Maybe there's a better way to organize it, but you get the idea. There are so many factors at play and so many scenes that you may not even know exist, something like this is really necessary. If the dev doesn't want to put one together, they should definitely at least try to get in touch with someone who's willing to go through the trouble to do so, and share the source code with them that shows what conditions trigger what scenes.
Reminds Dating my daughter guide someone did once.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019

1. DAY ## MORNING
    1. Go with Mrs. Maywood
        3. Blah Blah
      1. You get the idea
      2. Yeah
  2. DAY ## NOON
    1. Stuff

Two issues,
One a guide like that would take too long for any one person to build, there is simply so much stuff to do that it becomes a daunting task. As an example to get level 5 sleep to cast dream catcher in Mrs. Maywood on Thursday without making your character deficient requires abandoning any options with sleep until Sunday night, then picking up every sleep option starting Sunday night. That pathway requires accepting corruption gift and all 8 options to pick up sleep starting Sunday night to list all options for evey difficult scene would be very tedious and I would rather g28 spend his time coding the game.

And two even just the amount of things to write the walkthrough about would be tedious. Walkthrough for max willpower, max stats, max spell experience, max uncorrupted spell experience, mrs Maywood with max submission, Mrs Maywood with max lust, Mrs Maywood with max love, same for mrs hill and every other character ...

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
And two even just the amount of things to write the walkthrough about would be tedious. Walkthrough for max willpower, max stats, max spell experience, max uncorrupted spell experience, mrs Maywood with max submission, Mrs Maywood with max lust, Mrs Maywood with max love, same for mrs hill and every other character ...
You're missing the point. It's not about having a separate "walkthrough" for each possible way to go through the game, it's about showing the options and requirements for each scene. You don't have to show the exact methods to reach level 5 sleep by a certain date, you just have to say that the scene is only available at level 5 sleep, and the player can then do a Ctrl-F search for "orange light" to plan out their own way to get those stats by that point.

to list all options for evey difficult scene would be very tedious and I would rather g28 spend his time coding the game.
The dev doesn't have to do anything except ask around to see who's willing to make it and share the code with them so they can see what all the triggers are. Once they have that information and have planned out the formatting for the guide, the time it takes for them to actually put it together on a per-scene basis honestly shouldn't take that long compared to some other guides that are out there. (There is a big backlog due to the late start, but it doesn't need to be done all at once.) I could probably do it myself, except I'm not really sure what programs are best used for the formatting or how to use them.

This is what it would look like if I were to do it for the first morning (although I'd use a different program that makes the formatting a lot easier and lets me post links to other parts of the guide, plus probably some color coordination for the "gain" and "req" and stuff):

• DAY ONE - MORNING
    • Choose your name and relationship with Mrs. Maywood ("related" makes her your mother, "cheat" gives you unlimited stats, "cheatrelated" does both)
    • Choose your starting stats
    • Unpacking
      1. Take your time getting out before helping. <Gain: 30 Fitness, 25 Intelligence, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
      2. Jump to your feet and start helping out immediately. <Gain: 25 Attractiveness, 30 Fitness, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
      3. Exit the car, but just wander around for a bit. <Gain: 55 Willpower, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
    • Flirting (Req: Did not pick "Exit the car, but just wander around for a bit.")
      1. Try to go lower, but don't make it obvious. <Gain: 5 Attractiveness, 5 Intelligence, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
      2. Go lower, and make sure she knows it. <Gain: 5 Willpower, 5 Fitness, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
      3. Just enjoy the moment. <Gain: 5 Willpower, 5 Intelligence, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
    • Excited? (Req: Did not pick "Exit the car, but just wander around for a bit.")
      1. <Gain: 5 Attractiveness, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
      2. <Gain: 5 Willpower, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
      3. <Gain: 5 Intelligence, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
    • First lights
      1. Shy Red Light (Req: Base 15 energy) <Gain: 10 Fitness, 5 Willpower, 5 Attractiveness, 5? Heat EXP, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???> [Kinks: Induced Arousal]
      2. Shy Green Light (Req: Base 15 energy) <Gain: 15 Intelligence, $20, 5? Greed EXP, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
      3. Dancing Pink Light (Req: Base 55 energy) <Gain: 20 Attractiveness, 20? Lust EXP, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???>
    • "This brings back memories."
      1. <Gain: 5 Intelligence, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???, Jake +???>
      2. <Gain: 5 Intelligence, 5 Attractiveness, 5 Willpower, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???, Jake +???>
      3. <Gain: 5 Intelligence, 5 Willpower, 5 Attractiveness, Mrs. Maywood +???, Mr. Maywood +???, Jake +???>

...The next parts get a lot more difficult if I try to only use the formatting available on this site (I definitely need some collapsible lists), but you get the idea. And this guide would be even quicker to write if I skipped the stat gains altogether and just listed the requirements, kinks, and "hard triggers" (e.g. changing a character into your girlfriend, opening certain routes, et cetera). I've seen plenty of fan-made guides that took much, MUCH more work to write, so it's just a matter of finding someone who's willing/able and letting them see the code.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
G28 looks like this guy might wanna help why not let him?
Unfortunately, there are several things in the way of me being able to do a full guide myself. I was just demonstrating how it wouldn't be as outrageous a task as some people suggested, and/or how the kind of guide I'm talking about isn't the same as the one they're thinking of.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
I generally read through the twine code as I play to at least figure out the stat changes. A lot of them make sense with the descriptions (invisi raping lydia makes her traumatized, making someone mom increases love but decreases sub) but being able to toggle on or off stat changes (Ms. Wilson: +2 lust +2 love -2 sub Monica: -2 love -2 lust -2 sub) or show grayed out scenes even without hints how to get them would go a long way

Well except for the fact that stats don't matter for like 80% of scenes.

aaahhhh

Jun 28, 2019
1 thing that should have said earlier,
NEW GAME+ Option will be a nice touch,
but having the cheats handy (like keeping it in first page and giving player an option), and adding like 20 save slots will make it even more of an indulging experience.
all the effort that you have put it to make a nice conjoint system will flatter if NEW game+ comes to the game.
IN my opinion not having an + OPTION will keep commands like help from satan more relevant.
STILL a great job G28

shimbo5566

Jan 16, 2020
Any ideas on how to get more of the "young-transformed mrs. maywood" content? I looked through the files and it seems like there's a couple scenes I can't find.

hentai.netizen

Apr 22, 2018
I'm going to start dropping public releases on the 1st of every month, so the next one will show up here and elsewhere on June 1st. I was going to make a post about this in a few days, but since you asked I figured I might as well explain it now.
Waiting for it

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
but having the cheats handy (like keeping it in first page and giving player an option), and adding like 20 save slots will make it even more of an indulging experience.
all the effort that you have put it to make a nice conjoint system will flatter if NEW game+ comes to the game.
IN my opinion not having an + OPTION will keep commands like help from satan more relevant.
STILL a great job G28
I've asked about new game+ but that is difficult to implement because the choices mechanism keeps saved choices. However if you play the game for max stats you are able to have 8 fit, 8 att, 8 will, and 6 int by the end of Friday

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
STILL a great job G28
The problem with a new game + is that all of your variables would get reset anyway, so if you just want to keep your spells/stats, you might as well just use the cheat function anyway :(.

Any ideas on how to get more of the "young-transformed mrs. maywood" content? I looked through the files and it seems like there's a couple scenes I can't find.
Off the top of my head, there's one set if you use the orange light on her at the hotel on Sunday, another time if you use the brown light on her in Brittany's apartment on Sunday, and another if you use the orange light on her on Thursday after you answer her phone call. Hopefully that helps.

Waiting for it
I've gone ahead and uploaded a public release version on the Patreon. It goes until the midway point on Saturday, so I'm going to wait until the day is fully complete to actually upload here, but you're free to go there and download it now.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
I've gone ahead and uploaded a public release version on the Patreon. It goes until the midway point on Saturday, so I'm going to wait until the day is fully complete to actually upload here, but you're free to go there and download it now.
Another wonderful update! I'm looking forward to see what the rest of Saturday entails. I enjoy trying to see if I can see all the possible options after picking my favorites!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Does this apply to the gamcore version as well?
The problem with a new game + is that all of your variables would get reset anyway, so if you just want to keep your spells/stats, you might as well just use the cheat function anyway :(.

Off the top of my head, there's one set if you use the orange light on her at the hotel on Sunday, another time if you use the brown light on her in Brittany's apartment on Sunday, and another if you use the orange light on her on Thursday after you answer her phone call. Hopefully that helps.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
How do you get threesomes for Hills and Wilsons? The only one you can get through stats alone without needing to check flags is Rio+Monica (Willpower, i think), but other ones just elude me.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
How do you get threesomes for Hills and Wilsons? The only one you can get through stats alone without needing to check flags is Rio+Monica (Willpower, i think), but other ones just elude me.
You can't without incest active.

Reactions: Sewyoba
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes