greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I believe its possible for you to be nicer to Britney but that's as far as it goes i think (haven't went through every path in the new update yet), yes you can romance Karen and make her your GF. Mrs. Maywood is supposed to be your maternal figure so that one is a little harder without lights.

I do like romancing, Ward, Nadir, Kayla and other characters but you can go so much further, so much faster through blackmail/slave that it just wins out if your are a completionist like me. Also I'm holding out hope that after I can release them from blackmail later but they will be so addicted to me that they will voluntarily do whatever I want to keep me in their lives.
I play without blackmail , I always try to be more a lover than a master.
Yah glad to see I'm not the only one, guess we just got to wait for all romance routes/options to open up.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
On the current last Sunday evening there's an opportunity.

Stacy is not on birth control, she says IF your an asshole she'll take care of it and the next paragraph goes to say she probably will be pregnant, then check her status in phone and she is. If this is behind a stat requirement I wouldn't know because I play with cheats.
I could not find the opportunity, do you know what the steps are before that?

Nov 24, 2020
I could not find the opportunity, do you know what the steps are before that?
I'm not 100% sure but I think on the last Sunday evening before you go out for your 2nd hunt. You'll be in your room with options to take a nap, call someone to clean your room or invite Stacey and Brit over. I don't think you need any steps before that.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
I'm not 100% sure but I think on the last Sunday evening before you go out for your 2nd hunt. You'll be in your room with options to take a nap, call someone to clean your room or invite Stacey and Brit over. I don't think you need any steps before that.
I see, I never got the option to get the two of them over. Just nap and someone to clean.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
No idea what day it was. I did raise stats to 10 with SugarCube on the first day, before doing anything. Playing on a freshly downloaded 0.086c+ version, so that should not be a factor. Windows. Only have the screenshot already posted, and since the game don't have autosave, no saves.
Will let you know if it happens again, and will make a save before going to the pinball, so you can get something to work with.
Thanks.
I tried replicating it, and I wasn't able to.
I do remember someone else having issues with it, but that was because they accidentally edited something using the console, and it conflicted with the pinball widget.
Did you only edit the stats?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Yah glad to see I'm not the only one, guess we just got to wait for all romance routes/options to open up.
You can actually get Brittany as your Gf, but you have to not be on the blackmail path.
You also have to set a few things up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
As much as I am familiar with the blackmail path I've been trying to get the lovers path, so there is something that confuses me. The earliest you can blackmail Brittany is Thursday, but I don't, instead on Friday the option is still there but under that is asking where she got the drugs. In that she compliments you and says she owes you one, I always thought this was a way to learn about the drug trade early without giving Kitty a corruption point and without getting on the blackmail path. Am I wrong? Does that give you a blackmail check or is it something else I'm not doing right?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
As much as I am familiar with the blackmail path I've been trying to get the lovers path, so there is something that confuses me. The earliest you can blackmail Brittany is Thursday, but I don't, instead on Friday the option is still there but under that is asking where she got the drugs. In that she compliments you and says she owes you one, I always thought this was a way to learn about the drug trade early without giving Kitty a corruption point and without getting on the blackmail path. Am I wrong? Does that give you a blackmail check or is it something else I'm not doing right?
The same happend to me, so I assume asking her about the drugs counts as if you were blackmailing her even if that is not your intent (also counts as maid O.O )

botnet

Dec 9, 2019
I've updated my mod with loads of new features.

Variable change hints:

example1.png

Checkpoints (time travel):

example2.png

A more graceful way for you to know if content isn't available yet:

example3.png

This should work with previous and future versions of College Daze.

If you use this script with Prinplup's mod, the checkpoint feature will automatically be disabled in favor of Prinplup's.

Instructions:

1. Download "botnet_college_daze_mods.zip", which I have attached to this post, and extract it.

2. Copy "apply_mods.py" to the folder where the game is located (your folder should now look like this):

example4.png

3. Open "apply_mods.py". A command prompt will pop up notifying you of the script's progress.

4. After the script is done, your folder should look like this:

example5.png

5. Open "College Daze.html" and play the game with the new mods included.

Notes:
Ensure you have Python 3.8 or newer installed before opening "apply_mods.py".

If you're using Windows, get Python from here:

Don't install the one from the Microsoft Store.

Last edited:

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
lol, what britney thinks of me

"This character hates you so completely that it has become an obsession for them. Their free time is now spent plotting your downfall and they will go to great lengths to see their schemes come to fruition. They would sooner see you die than help you."

Im going to enjoy cutting her off cold turkey and making the only new drug she becomes addicted to being my lights.
My relationship with Britney has leveled up

"This character's obsession with hating you has morphed into a full-on psychotic episode. It's no longer their free time that their hatred of you consumes — it is now their every waking moment. Whatever you have done to upset this person, they have sworn a lifelong vendetta against you and will stop at nothing to see you brought to ruin."

• Haha
Reactions: HB38

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
The same happend to me, so I assume asking her about the drugs counts as if you were blackmailing her even if that is not your intent (also counts as maid O.O )
As long as you don't use the drugs against her and you know about the drugs, you should be alright.
If you don't go down the blackmail path and you come to the Titus event, you should be able to invite her. (You will need to pass a check to convince her.)

She will come with you.
Selecting anything that says blackmail Brittany with the drugs will probably flag it.

I believe that there is a way to do all of this without using the assistant, but it has been a while.
I am going to go ahead and make a run to see if I can figure out what you need to do to set all of this up.

Edit:

Alright, so with Brittany I got to her party and chose to cast the blue light on myself. This allowed me to spy on Brittany and learn that she has a drug issue.
The night after that, Brittany calls you to come to pick her up while she is drunk. Stacy left her high and dry and she needs help getting home.
Make sure to go pick her up. When you get back to her place, take advantage of her and knock her up. This is where you will remember the blue light event and search for the drugs.
Knocking her up here makes sure she is pregnant long enough to realize that she somehow got knocked up.
However, doing it here will make it unknown and she won't remember it being you.

Again, even though you now have the drugs and evidence, do not use them against her. You can still interact with Brittany, but don't confront her with them.
I usually just green light her. Lol
Note: Later you will be able to go to dinner and talk to Brittany to ask her where she got the drugs from. You can do this, but do not blackmail her. She will tell you about Titus and tell you that she owes you one.

Then on the second Monday, go upstairs to talk to Rio about the hunt. You will remember Brittany and the drugs and should have the choice to contact her about coming with. You do have to pass a check to get her to go with you. I forgot what it was.
When she comes with, make sure to cast the pink light and then choose Brittany. Cum in her here to make her unknown pregnancy from earlier to one where she now knows that you came in her. This should mean that she will call you the upcoming Wednesday and talk to you about her being pregnant and you being the father.

On Wednesday when you are getting the pregnancy revelations from the other women you have knocked up, Brittany should show up to your dorm and tell you about her being pregnant. She will state that you are the father. You should then be able to confess your love to her. Note: Another check will happen here and you will have to pass for her to accept.

Congrats, you have now knocked up Brittany, she knows you are the father, and she is now dating you.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Yeah, only the stats.
Hmm, that is odd. I can't seem to replicate the issue and I am not sure why that happened.

The reason I think it is a console issue is because of the stuff on the left. It is messed up as well and that really shouldn't happen. The day, time, and a bunch of other stuff is messed up.

However, it could also be possible that your HTML version got corrupted.
If you manage to get this to occur again, then let me know. I can use the save to see if it happens on my side and try to track down a cause.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes