AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How do you get Rio Parents to come to the College?
as far as i know only time you see her is in a dream

and theres also a thing where i believe you pay her to call her mom while your shagging her.

however i think the parents visit is a future update

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Can someone share with me how you get Suzie to go with you to the dungeon? I managed to possess her, but that's it.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
v156a_varmod: the game with a variable editor on the character page, as well as stats cheat on phone
v156a_fullmod: varmod + timetravel. This ports the 121a mod over, and does not support timetravel on the last day yet. Expect bugs, but should be fairly stable.

v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 156a (bugfix: Kayla's page)
Added alpha version of timetravel on 156a.
156a updated to fix some bugs
Full version of 156a released

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Can someone share with me how you get Suzie to go with you to the dungeon? I managed to possess her, but that's it.
its one of the things discussed a lot but as far i know

1 Thining not sure you have to do but is prety wise the first time you see her cast dream and your learn about a missing friend.
2. After Monica comes back you will be in a third class cast dream again and show her what happened to monica (prety sure you have discover what happened to monica first though)
3 Theres a option in a class to pay for time with greed you have to ask her for information before you fuck her.
4 there a day not sure which you run into her again don't remember which you have a option to investigate with her.

then on the final thursday it triggers.

if this is what your talking about i believe i got this right but if i didn't feel free to correct me.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
What does phonerelated even do? Besides incest on?
ikr i keep telling people iot doesnt do any anything the keep insisting but ive played idk how many times ive even reset a few times doesn't some me anything i haven't already scene.

energy related works but all that does is give you 999 energy

so i still think cheatrelated best way to go lol

to clarify 999 energy is awesome but cheatrelated for those that done know maxes everything

so you start will 999 energy something like 100k 50 in all the attributes and spell skills maxed. Using that with piplops variable mod

i set everyones 3 base stats to 200 because any higher gives you the text code varible name instead of a number that way i guarantee i pass whatever stat check i need lol

doing that makes game makes game much more fun cause i skip a lot of that your not powerful enough nonscence

i am the only guy whos ever been able to used the elder lights you better treat me like a god god dammit lol

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
ikr i keep telling people iot doesnt do any anything the keep insisting but ive played idk how many times ive even reset a few times doesn't some me anything i haven't already scene.

energy related works but all that does is give you 999 energy

so i still think cheatrelated best way to go lol
Looking at the code, the cheat sets corruption and training to unlocked, which I am not sure what that means, and changes the maywoods to be related.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok guy i tried an experiment because i want to find out exactly phone cheat did. since i can never see the difference.

The first image you see is if you use phonerelated

the second is just related

third is cheatrelated

so the reason a lot us don't think phonerelated does anything is because well most would use cheatrelated anyway so we dont see the difference. But if your starting a new fresh game if want to see all the phone info stuff but play the game the way you're supposed to then phone related is way to go.

ps lol im sorry i didn't believe u lot.

D

Deleted member 3579397

Hi I'm getting this error: "the passage 'Midnight094EveningStartTh1' does not exist" when I click the "go to bed" button after deciding what to do with the demons and drug cartel. I've already tried redownloading the game but that didn't help. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
ok guy i tried an experiment because i want to find out exactly phone cheat did. since i can never see the difference.

The first image you see is if you use phonerelated

the second is just related

third is cheatrelated

so the reason a lot us don't think phonerelated does anything is because well most would use cheatrelated anyway so we dont see the difference. But if your starting a new fresh game if want to see all the phone info stuff but play the game the way you're supposed to then phone related is way to go.

ps lol im sorry i didn't believe u lot.
Shit, I did read somewhere about this but I guess it went in one ear and out the other. Nice one!

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes