AskeladdVT

Oct 22, 2016
I searched around what both mods do but maybe I'm getting blind, is there a log of what both mods do please?
Botnet mod - you can see what all choise doing (relation points change, set some events, +exp, etc) and create a custom checkpoint.
Prinplup mod - "editor version" you can see all stat in character screen and change point/flags/status for every NPC. Plus have editor+checkpoint version with in-game checkpoints for every day so you can basically choose all in one run, these checkpoints work differently than in Botnet mod.

You can use both mods with maximum info and profit, just unzip and renamed Prinplup editor version on College daze and mod it with Botnet mod file so you can see all stat in NPC menu then unzip editor file again and start playing with College daze HTML.
When you need to change some stat/flag/status, save game in College daze HTML open editor HTML load last save, and change what you need before save again and return in College Daze HTML.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
I should note that (as part of my new work flow) the current mod is in Twine 2 which may make it incompatible with the Botnet mod. If that turns out to be the case, I hope to release at least the variable edit standalone soon in Twine 1 which should be fully compatible with the Botnet mod.

e: I found it incompatible, and too hard to recompile, but I have attached a mod to botnet mod (lul) which should be compatible with my file

mods here

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Botnet mod - you can see what all choise doing (relation points change, set some events, +exp, etc) and create a custom checkpoint.
Prinplup mod - "editor version" you can see all stat in character screen and change point/flags/status for every NPC. Plus have editor+checkpoint version with in-game checkpoints for every day so you can basically choose all in one run, these checkpoints work differently than in Botnet mod.

You can use both mods with maximum info and profit, just unzip and renamed Prinplup editor version on College daze and mod it with Botnet mod file so you can see all stat in NPC menu then unzip editor file again and start playing with College daze HTML.
When you need to change some stat/flag/status, save game in College daze HTML open editor HTML load last save, and change what you need before save again and return in College Daze HTML.
Thank you very much.

Btw I'm doing small tweaks myself for fun and to get used to twine (like making Professor Ward a cousin who was abroad and the Hills Aunt/Cousin), but I guess as long the file page and variables remains the same the content won't change correct with those mods? It's basicly only stat changing correct?

71stdragon

Jan 13, 2020
I love how the game is coming along. A few questions though. First is it possible to have multiple "eternal contracts"? Seconf is it possible via commands to increase stats? ie fitness?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I love how the game is coming along. A few questions though. First is it possible to have multiple "eternal contracts"? Seconf is it possible via commands to increase stats? ie fitness?
Eternal contracts? Sure. The dancing green lights tend to be eternal contracts for certain characters.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Current walkthrough

Information for new players
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attacks to use against Keera (Tattoo Lady) on Satuday Aug 10

How to solve the Puzzle in the Titus hunt

How to do the bunker password portion

This is the non-cheat walkthrough, last version this was updated was 0.121.

This is a Cheat version of the guide, people have asked for it, in this version stats and spell experience do not matter so basically we are going for what gives the most storyline and relationship bonus

This was written after version 0.121,

If your looking for more of a guide then a walkthough I recommend Marcato's guide

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-121a-g28.41722/post-4215101

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This is a Cheat version of the guide, people have asked for it, in this version stats and spell experience do not matter so basically we are going for what gives the most storyline and relationship bonus I will at times show different parts where storyline and relationship bonus options are mutually exclusive to allow you to choose the way you want to play.

This was written after version 0.107B,
Thanks so much!
Also would be cool if were able to swing Titus to do your biding XD

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Is there bug with Brittney + Stacy visit? Text says that it is an option but it doesn't appear as an option.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This is a Cheat version of the guide, people have asked for it, in this version stats and spell experience do not matter so basically we are going for what gives the most storyline and relationship bonus I will at times show different parts where storyline and relationship bonus options are mutually exclusive to allow you to choose the way you want to play.

This was written after version 0.107B,
Day 9 contract. Is this Cast Eternal contract, or Present your contract?

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
I really like this game. I like how this game has lots of choices and branches (I can only imagine how much hard work requies to handle this much choices and branches, I really appreciate it, keep up good work man) and you can really feel your effect to story as player. I mean, when I play I really feel like not reading through but playing through game which is really hard to pull of text based novel like game. If you can give us lots of endings corresponding to lots of branches in this game when you finish this game (which means our choices should have consequences, players shouldn't feel whatever they do they end up same, that would be huge minus) I really will apploud you.

I also really like how you can choose to who you get and have sex. I think it should be possible to get start to finish without seeing even a single sex scene?

should...
but there was that... thing
why...

Why you are forcing me to have sex with... her, with that thing... WHY :eek: I would be ok with anyone but her, I avoided her like disease but... but... :sick:

I am talking about scene where you help to move Mrs. Wilson (I really will appreciate if that scene depends of our choices as well, not forced on us)

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Evening of monday game asks you to if you want to help her move but even if you ignore that choice you automatically help her next day and you can neither avoid helping her nor having sex with her while you help her.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Evening of monday game asks you to if you want to help her move but even if you ignore that choice you automatically help her next day and you can neither avoid helping her nor having sex with her while you help her.
yeah. and before monday you could have relations with ms hill, enslave patel or even banish ms wilson. so depending on what you did you could have 1 woman, choose between 2 or 3 women or (probably)none at all.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes