konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
it looks VNish so i dont really know what to expect and cannot tailor my question better. i played abit when i was checking it for the first time...soon i may start again and dunno if i should load my save or start from the beggining and look at this walkthrough i saw on the last pages. it existance probably made me wondering if i need to fully rely on it in order to minimise (or avoid) missing content.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
it looks VNish so i dont really know what to expect and cannot tailor my question better. i played abit when i was checking it for the first time...soon i may start again and dunno if i should load my save or start from the beggining and look at this walkthrough i saw on the last pages. it existance probably made me wondering if i need to fully rely on it in order to minimise (or avoid) missing content.
This game have replayability in mind, so is possible you cannot see all the content in just one play.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
That guide doesn't maximize content seen, it maximizes your stats by the end of current content.

Edit: What I really wish to have is the info of what each option gives when selected and of the requirements stuff need to succeed. That way I could plan my way around to get what I want.

Last edited:

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Did you use the HTML code to learn what gives what stats? Do you have that available in a way that is more readable than the wall of text the code is?
No, I've been playing since the Tuesday or Wednesday update and I actually go through almost all the options and compare the differences in stats when I do this and it takes alot of time to do it but people have been asking for someone to write a guide for over six months when I wrote my first one in October (marcado actually wrote the first one before me), so if you have a problem with my guide and its wall of text feel free to not use it.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
No, I've been playing since the Tuesday or Wednesday update and I actually go through almost all the options and compare the differences in stats when I do this and it takes alot of time to do it but people have been asking for someone to write a guide for over six months when I wrote my first one in October (marcado actually wrote the first one before me), so if you have a problem with my guide and its wall of text feel free to not use it.
You misunderstood me, your guide is perfect for what it advertise itself as, a maximization of stat. Might or might not be the best but it does its job. The wall of text is the code of the game. I checked it and while I'm sure the info I want is there extracting it is painful as, again, it is a wall of text. Man it must have taken you a long time to check each single option manually.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I actually don't recommend you start by going through my walkthrough, it meant to get you as far a possible but you miss alot of wonderfully written scenes along the way, most notably with one of the most popular characters Jane. My advice would be to play it normally and then play again with cheats, then if you still want to see what is possible by playing fairly then go through my walkthrough. There is honestly so much replayability in this game that unless your purposely taking the same route you will see a new scene at least the first 10 times you play it.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
You misunderstood me, your guide is perfect for what it advertise itself as, a maximization of stat. Might or might not be the best but it does its job. The wall of text is the code of the game. I checked it and while I'm sure the info I want is there extracting it is painful as, again, it is a wall of text. Man it must have taken you a long time to check each single option manually.
You can blame g28 for that for making too good a game honestly that stat nerd in me usually comes for NBA or the old bioware games (pre ME3 such a wasted franchise) but the way this game is built I wanted to see all the scenes and then started trying to figure out what max stats/spell exp could look like for my builds. The real long part is writing it all down and then playing through it from the guide rather than memory to make sure I wrote down something every time an option was available.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
You can blame g28 for that for making too good a game honestly that stat nerd in me usually comes for NBA or the old bioware games (pre ME3 such a wasted franchise) but the way this game is built I wanted to see all the scenes and then started trying to figure out what max stats/spell exp could look like for my builds. The real long part is writing it all down and then playing through it from the guide rather than memory to make sure I wrote down something every time an option was available.
Yeah, the game is good I have played quite a few times with cheats, but playing without cheats leaves me wanting to know the requirement of stuff; for example the first time I tried to play the Jane route without cheats I reached the part of were you go out to a party with Jake and his mother and I couldn't figure out how to both enter the party and get Jane/Mom Threesome afterwards. Saw someone mention that some Fitness or Money could allow me to do that. But then I'm left wondering how to Maximize interactions with Jane while getting the needed Fitness or Money.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Yeah, the game is good I have played quite a few times with cheats, but playing without cheats leaves me wanting to know the requirement of stuff; for example the first time I tried to play the Jane route without cheats I reached the part of were you go out to a party with Jake and his mother and I couldn't figure out how to both enter the party and get Jane/Mom Threesome afterwards. Saw someone mention that some Fitness or Money could allow me to do that. But then I'm left wondering how to Maximize interactions with Jane while getting the needed Fitness or Money.
How are you playing with cheats?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
If you follow my walkthrough until Friday then Friday cast pink instead of orange on ward, then you will have enough energy to cast both brown and blue at the end of the day and you will get the threesome scene, I put it as an alternate route at the end of the guide as it is a popular scene that people have asked for.

Dreyfus

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone know if the requirements for different portraits/descriptions in the phone book (and/or the personalities I suppose) are available somewhere? Is it event based or stat based or a mix of both? And is there a universal standard for the naming of the personalities?

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Does anyone know if free roaming style of playing is planned for the future?
I would like to ask for that style of game. It would be much more fun to be able to get all girls in one playthrough, and not making multiple mostly self repeating ones.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How did you get Brittany to hate you so much?
lol, what britney thinks of me

"This character hates you so completely that it has become an obsession for them. Their free time is now spent plotting your downfall and they will go to great lengths to see their schemes come to fruition. They would sooner see you die than help you."

Im going to enjoy cutting her off cold turkey and making the only new drug she becomes addicted to being my lights.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
How did you get Brittany to hate you so much?
Honestly all I did was bimbofy her, joined stacy in the abuse, found out about her drug problem, blackmailed her in to being my maid, ran a train on her and the rest of my blackmail victims, promised her drugs, killed her dealer and cut her off from my new drug empire, but that's it, she is being totally unfair to me for hating me so much, I'm going to have my revenge on her for her hating me so much for no reason.

Last edited:

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Does anybody know if you can find or interact with Kayla at the Frat party? It says it's a party with Kayla and Britney beforehand, and other then Britney possibly letting you in, I haven't been able to find a way to interact with either of them there.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Does anyone know if the requirements for different portraits/descriptions in the phone book (and/or the personalities I suppose) are available somewhere? Is it event based or stat based or a mix of both? And is there a universal standard for the naming of the personalities?
there are specific times you have to meet with a character to change the portait. example when you get the option to eat with jake, brittany or aunt, you can choose aunt, greed, and get photos of her. if you meet brittany and choose greed you get new images of hers and stacys. with ms hill, if you go at night at your dorm and cast greed, you get jake to give you a photo of his mom. or later if you go shopping with her and choose greed, have orgy, you get new images of ms hill, jill and lydia

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dreyfus

Feb 12, 2018
there are specific times you have to meet with a character to change the portait. example when you get the option to eat with jake, brittany or aunt, you can choose aunt, greed, and get photos of her. if you meet brittany and choose greed you get new images of hers and stacys. with ms hill, if you go at night at your dorm and cast greed, you get jake to give you a photo of his mom. or later if you go shopping with her and choose greed, have orgy, you get new images of ms hill, jill and lydia
I appreciate the help. However, I was thinking of how eg Jane/Kylie have the "Bimbofied" personality, and their base portraits change. I've seen the same with the other characters, but I'm not sure what requirements need to be met for this to happen.

There are "bimbofication:true/false" variables in the save file that when toggled triggers this change, but I've yet to pin down how/when this happens. So far, Kyle and Jake (maybe Heather? Don't remember) are the ones that have been triggered without me fiddling with the variable. Some characters have the personality "Bimbofied", some have "Bimbo", and I'm not sure a) what the difference is, and how/who the different ones apply to, and b) how these different "flags get set", for lack of a better word. Not sure how I got the Jake and Kyle ones to trigger, and not sure how I would go about triggering the other ones.

4.60 star(s) 127 Votes