• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Hey guys, is there any way to toggle a "debug mode" where you can see the options that you missed because you lack the requirements? I don't mean the cheats. I mean a debug mode, I want to look at the different variables as this games has tons of choices.
No, however there is a mod a few pages back showing stat changes as you pick the options but it doesn't show unavailable options like you want, probably the closest thing you'll get.

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
First time posting on this website. I've been playing this for awhile and ended up making a mod that replaces all images of Sara Jay with Ava Addams. To use just extract into the same folder as your college daze image folder. This is a mix of images from the company and the maywood replacer posted earlier. I made sure to adjust all files to the right size. There are a few edits to kitty left over from that because I like that change. If you want to have it be purely a Sara Jay replacer then delete every file in this pack labeled kitty. anyway I hope you like this.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
First time posting on this website. I've been playing this for awhile and ended up making a mod that replaces all images of Sara Jay with Ava Addams. To use just extract into the same folder as your college daze image folder. This is a mix of images from the company and the maywood replacer posted earlier. I made sure to adjust all files to the right size. There are a few edits to kitty left over from that because I like that change. If you want to have it be purely a Sara Jay replacer then delete every file in this pack labeled kitty. anyway I hope you like this. Workupload
Since Kitty is polymorph, she can have whatever appearance she(MC) wants))

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
First time posting on this website. I've been playing this for awhile and ended up making a mod that replaces all images of Sara Jay with Ava Addams. To use just extract into the same folder as your college daze image folder. This is a mix of images from the company and the maywood replacer posted earlier. I made sure to adjust all files to the right size. There are a few edits to kitty left over from that because I like that change. If you want to have it be purely a Sara Jay replacer then delete every file in this pack labeled kitty. anyway I hope you like this. Workupload
I really appreciate this change. I like Ava and I do not find Sara Jay at all attractive. My first couple of playthroughs I skipped anything with Monica and her Mom if at all possible. I like the game even more now.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
What are the conditions for the Friday heat leading to sex with Prof Nadir.
go out on the town with jake the night beofre
Go out with her and ward the night before with Jake and get her and ward drunk

Getting her drunk can be done in multiple ways of which I know three
1. Have 7 or more attractiveness
2. Blackmail professor Ward on Wednesday
3. Cast minor blue light on ward and Nadir during the night out (note if you did not get this option, its because you already passed a circumstance that would cause them to get drunk)

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Just went back a few pages to check, I have no idea why but for some reason this past week I've been telling myself "Can't wait for the new build on the 10th", this is a pleasant surprise of my own making, I'm a dumbass lol. I must have been tired that day and read the "6th" as the "10th", never went back to double check, and was perfectly fine waiting another 4 days.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I've gone ahead and made the current release public since I still have a while to go before the complete version is finished. If you download the patron version, please remember that it's not complete and that any bugs you encounter I'm already aware of.

ydt453

Sep 15, 2017
I've gone ahead and made the current release public since I still have a while to go before the complete version is finished. If you download the patron version, please remember that it's not complete and that any bugs you encounter I'm already aware of.
rajang.jpg

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Im telling ya man, the dev is evil! Just when i managed to set my schedule with my favourite waifus he adds the option of Heather as girlfriend AND spending time with the queen, slowly breaking her down....
There's not enough time!!!

PS Since you are on continuity/bugfix hunt (you probably know but YEAH) if you don't go out with Jake the first day of the update and mess around with Kyle and Heather (GF shenanigans) first, she still treats the situation like shes with Kyle and the previous day didn't happen. It's nothing too big but since the game pays alot attention to continuity it might be something you wanna change.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes