The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Is possible to impregnate Monica's aunt?
Wonder if we go to see more of her.
To early to say about either - the character is both a minor one and rather newly introduced, and would likely need massive popularity in G28's patreon content votes.
My guess would be 'unfortunately no' on both accounts. While quite enjoying the scene where she gets introduced I'll personally will vote for content that adds story for established characters, should the possibility come up for voting.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Great game. Reminds me of Incubus City in that it's using written content (as opposed to generated content) yet retains a huge amount of replayability. A rare combination.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Sorry, I forgot to take the link down from here. It's pretty much had issues non-stop since I first put it up, so I'm just taking it down.
Hope you're able to get it fixed. I like it when html games are online since it saves me a bit of space (Chromebooks have next to none and you need a thumb drive if you plan to download anything).

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Hope you're able to get it fixed. I like it when html games are online since it saves me a bit of space (Chromebooks have next to none and you need a thumb drive if you plan to download anything).
Yeah, html games should have an online version.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Yeah, I know, I meant, should be BOTH options available.
I get you, and agree. I was just nostalgic about a time when people where up in arms about stuff like 'always online' requirements to curb software piracy... nobody batts any eye about requiring an active connection today for a game to run.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28
I wanted if 10 is supposed to be the max level on training someone (i.e. slave 10 or lover 10) and if it is, is their supposed to be some type of extra scene or change occurs at that level? I ask because up until Sunday its possible to get Ward's slave rating up to 9 so I assume on the Monday update level 10 might be possible as you have a class with her.

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
I updated my post with a stats "guide" for mom. basically i listed the choices that probably give you the best overall stats for her.
Thanks Marocto,

In Karen 2) - I don't get the option of going to the library instead of going to britnay party... i'am doing something wrong?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
G28
I wanted if 10 is supposed to be the max level on training someone (i.e. slave 10 or lover 10) and if it is, is their supposed to be some type of extra scene or change occurs at that level? I ask because up until Sunday its possible to get Ward's slave rating up to 9 so I assume on the Monday update level 10 might be possible as you have a class with her.
maybe im wrong but i think as of now 9 is the max lvl cause i reached it on exb with ms hill before dinner and after instead of going to 10 it stayed 9

Thanks Marocto,

In Karen 2) - I don't get the option of going to the library instead of going to britnay party... i'am doing something wrong?
you fucked kyle didnt you???
i think you have to choose mental or greed with kyle and learn about ms chang to get the option to go to library

Reactions: Cerebrum

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks Marocto,

You can only get that option if you cast either mental or greed on Kyle on Saturday morning and ask/bribe him to talk about Al Azar and then walk to the library (with or without Monica) and talk with Ms chang. This also opens up the option to "pretend you're part of the Coven" when professor Burberry threatens you on Wednesday. This route by far gives the most information and the best stats.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28
Training values won't have max limits, but just act as another check for me to use. Right now, most of them check level 3 or higher, so if you're focusing a character and getting to 9, you shouldn't have to worry about seeing their unlocked content for a while lol.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes