TGafy

May 14, 2020
Anyone know what happens if you sign the Succubus's contract? i don't want to mess up my save but I'm curious.
Essentially, she doms the MC. I believe there was even mention of that she could possess the MC, becoming her bodysuit.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
The Succubus adjusts your phone after the first day so you can see there love/hate, lust/disgust, and submission/dominance towards you, she does this again at the end of the week so you can see the ways you can train them (i.e. slave, lover, bisexual, maid, bimbo ... )

The phone cheat allows you to start out with that on. I personally always play with either cheat (for when I'm cheating), or phone (when I'm playing fairly) on. As I don't consider "phone" or "phonerelated" as really cheating.
Ah, I didn't notice that! Thanks!

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28, while redoing the walkthrough (should be out this weekend for anyone waiting on it) I came across a bug or two:

On the second Monday when casting purple in Nadir's class it sometimes gives experience in green instead of purple, it sometimes gives experience in both green and purple, and it sometimes properly works and only gives experience in purple. I've never had less than level 6 purple or level 5 green at this point in the game so I honestly don't care if you decide to leave it in but I just wanted to let you know it was there

On the second Sunday if you sleep instead of having someone clean your room then you get a permanent +5 energy (in addition to +20 temporary energy and a fitness bonus) I'm not sure if this was a mistake or not but I like it.

Any chance you add the room cleaning service as a weekday night event for anyone that has done it less than twice, it's such a good scene but both times you have the option to see it there is another event that permanently increases your energy (stealing energy drinks or the napping I mentioned earlier)

Reactions: Dysphorika

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28, while redoing the walkthrough (should be out this weekend for anyone waiting on it) I came across a bug or two:

1) On the second Monday when casting purple in Nadir's class it sometimes gives experience in green instead of purple, it sometimes gives experience in both green and purple, and it sometimes properly works and only gives experience in purple. I've never had less than level 6 purple or level 5 green at this point in the game so I honestly don't care if you decide to leave it in but I just wanted to let you know it was there

2) On the second Sunday if you sleep instead of having someone clean your room then you get a permanent +5 energy (in addition to +20 temporary energy and a fitness bonus) I'm not sure if this was a mistake or not but I like it.

3) Any chance you add the room cleaning service as a weekday night event for anyone that has done it less than twice, it's such a good scene but both times you have the option to see it there is another event that permanently increases your energy (stealing energy drinks or the napping I mentioned earlier)
1) That sounds like an odd bug, I'll take a look at it.

2) I don't think this is a bug, I think I just threw it in as another way for players to naturally grow energy.

3) Sorry, but no. Choices got consequences (plus I'm not dealing with the nightmare of making that repeatable during the week).

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
1) That sounds like an odd bug, I'll take a look at it.

2) I don't think this is a bug, I think I just threw it in as another way for players to naturally grow energy.

3) Sorry, but no. Choices got consequences (plus I'm not dealing with the nightmare of making that repeatable during the week).
Maybe I'm wrong about number 1, I kept trying to recreate it and the closest I got was a delayed green level up from when you cast greed in Barberry's class, a swear I rewound it and watched it a few times when it first happened but now I feel like I might have just been seeing things.

Reactions: G28Here

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
In the first day you won't had enough energy to use dancing brown dancing light. 50 energy when you need 55.
I think you accidently ate at the food court instead of going to the dorm, as heading straight to the dorm should gives you an extra 5 energy compared to the food court.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
when will the next update come?
well the new update was just released only 10 days ago, and g28 averages about 1 to 1.5 months per in game day, so it will be in about a month if g28 does one in game day or about 2 months if he does the two for the next public release, if you donate a buck to his patreon then you get updates much sooner as you get access to the private releases, they are already on the next update.

Dec 7, 2020
i'm following the guide to the dot, but on day 8 i cant do the phone trick properly. i manage to get the orgy but all the other options i dont have enough cash for, and i did the phone trick to be able to do the orgy in the first place. i dont see where i'm missing greed XP

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes