AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I started playing recently and haven't been following the updates, but it looks like the story is coming to an end.

I just hope that as we move forward, the author will also add content and tropes for previous days and for characters who have had little screen time.

For me personally, the whole fun of the game is replayability and asking yourself the question "what will happen if I do this?" and "can I do it?"
And the best thing is that every time I set myself a certain goal, I find something new.

There is still a huge amount of potential content, and I hope that the possibilities and route variations will expand.
it is coming to end but honestly don't think it will be for a while yet there's still rest of Saturday all day Sunday and 1 more full game week to go

frankthehank

Mar 9, 2022
Hi there,
I nerver get the chance to enable any actions with katey. I know how to find her picture in wards office, but that's it. The hints say to explore wards past, but nothing seems to be working. Can anyone help me out?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi there,
I nerver get the chance to enable any actions with katey. I know how to find her picture in wards office, but that's it. The hints say to explore wards past, but nothing seems to be working. Can anyone help me out?
its been a bit i don't rember the actual day but I believe in one of wards classroom visits you get a blue light option with her after you have sex with her you find a picture of Katie on her desk and she will tell you about her

there's also I believe an orange light situation don't remember the day but you ending up seeing her sister and trigger a really hot 3-way.

then on Saturday when the hub stuff starts if you've asked about her in the blue light or had the dream theres a special scene if youve contracted ward. you can have ward rape katie which imho is not as hot as the have ward cast a spell or have ward give into her fellings. but its been a bit so this info could be slightly off.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Hi there,
The first thing you need to do is turn incest on if you haven't already. Type related or cheatrelated instead of mother's friend at the start of the game.

Since you already know about the portrait I'll focus on the other 2 scenes I know about. Summon Kitty and ask her to look into Ward then go see her in town and talk about her potential or 'invite' her. When she arrives later use Dreamsculpt and choose the family option.

When you get the option to call Ward do so and use orange light again. Choose family option again for a different scene (only if you did the one above)

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
Yeah, you're right. I got too many playthroughs going on, there's too much to keep track of lol . You can still get Barberry pregnant without being a thrall tho, just not right after the scene with her and Suzie.
How??? I thought a thrall is the only way. So MC can now impregnate both Barberry and Sydney?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How??? I thought a thrall is the only way. So MC can now impregnate both Barberry and Sydney?
you both its Blue light to bypass the Birth control as both from no thrall on saturday you should see Sydeny in the library and barberry post dinner with suzie when/if she invites to see Noami and don't take sydeny then you can blue light her

Nov 24, 2020
Pretty much what Lord everhard said. Go find Suzie Saturday evening, you'll go eat with Barberry and Suzie. After you're done eating, Barberry will ask you for help. Go help her and you can either get Barberry or Sydney pregnant with a blue light. Don't invite Sydney if you wanna get Barberry pregnant and you if wanna get Sydney pregnant invite her. If you invite Sydney on top of getting her pregnant, you can also get her as a ally, if you want to.

mRaYM087g4

Jan 16, 2022
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v480b content**
edit: 2024-02-17—update varmod with new content but no new variables in phone
**: no new variables added, just upstream story content merged into existing varmod

There are two files in the archive:
vxxx-varmod.html
vxxx-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

latest release: 2023-11-11: v450_varmod-2
or 2024-02-17: v480b_varmod_abridged-1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jerk/jerk

Feb 26, 2021
So I've been trying to get the Lydia pregnancy talk on August 14, alongside all other pregnant talks such as with Monica and Jill, but I'm having a hard time. It seems like the only way to get it is if you impregnate Lydia using the pink light free use scene with Jill on August 7, but that locks away the pregnancy talk with Jill. Does anyone know a way to get both? The only opportunities to impregnate Lydia are on August 4 when you call her, on August 6 when you use the green light, and on August 10 when you shop with Ms. Hill where you can also knock up Jill. But cumming inside Jill or Lydia on that day doesn't get you either of their talk (and I assume other times won't as well) since too long has passed. And cumming inside Lydia on 6th just causes her to accept that she's pregnant on the 7th and doesn't get you the talk.

Reactions: LazyJinx
Nov 24, 2020
So I've been trying to get the Lydia pregnancy talk on August 14, alongside all other pregnant talks such as with Monica and Jill, but I'm having a hard time. It seems like the only way to get it is if you impregnate Lydia using the pink light free use scene with Jill on August 7, but that locks away the pregnancy talk with Jill. Does anyone know a way to get both? The only opportunities to impregnate Lydia are on August 4 when you call her, on August 6 when you use the green light, and on August 10 when you shop with Ms. Hill where you can also knock up Jill. But cumming inside Jill or Lydia on that day doesn't get you either of their talk (and I assume other times won't as well) since too long has passed. And cumming inside Lydia on 6th just causes her to accept that she's pregnant on the 7th and doesn't get you the talk.
You can get Lydia pregnant on the 2nd day (Sunday) with a brown light at her apartment at night.

Nov 24, 2020
That's August 4th. He mentions that in the post you responded to, but says that getting her pregnant then will not trigger the scene he wants.
If you use a brown light on her then, you'll get a pregnancy talk with her. Just don't pay her to get pregnant. Then you'll be able to get Jill pregnant after the trip to the library with Rio. You'll get pregnancy talks from both of them.

Reactions: Jerk/jerk
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes