Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love it, I thank you very much.

Reactions: alligator1089

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I gotta be honest guys Making a lovers route was way way way harder then making A lave route cause Finding some of those was tough. Enslavement pretty Straight Froward.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Still Thinking about Trying though lol it prob wont be that different then the other two walkthroughs we have but still plus no one makes one that that takes advantage of the botnet check point stuff and I want to do that lol. i tried to do it with lovers boith but at start can only either gf monica go with mom to store or help miss hill unpack so.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ist there an Enslavement Walkthrough similar to your Lover Walkthrough?
Idk that but my enslavent route will make full use of the set check point html so you can unlock most content on single play through.

a lot of what i know if from sever and i mean several playthrough, both walkroughs the guide from the guy last year about charcter unlocks and discord. Im still finding new stuff every day.

The game is designed to require multiple playthroughs but I'm hoping if done right I can make An Enslavement One That Will For The most part only Require One Playthrough.

plus thers a part of that wants to do just to see if it can be done.

Last edited:

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Looking at both Sorter's pseudo guide and Cerebrum's original cheat version, I run into trouble near the end of day 7 with both.

Since there are those out there, like myself, that were looking for a pseudo guide or sorts that has "optimal" choices, I have taken the liberty of modifying Cerebrum 's guide:

ruyin

Sep 22, 2016
I'm finishing the remaining events that were supposed to be in 'Friday' and then the next release will be up. After that, I'll start working on 'Saturday' content. It'll probably be a couple more weeks, but if it's done earlier than that I'll post it whenever it's ready.
Take your time G28. You are doing god's work here!

If there is anything we can do to help, let us know!

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
No incest mode, but also did cheat instead of cheatrelated as I am not into contact with related people personally.
then you didnt follow my walkthrough because mine says

"Type in “cheatrelated” instead of mother’s friend"

that said though not a common mistake based on what people post here I did make the exact same mistake as you in thinking that incest only applies to the main character, it does not. The incest cheat is for the whole game not just you so without using the related cheat any scenes with Linda and Jake/Jane, Karen and Kayla, Emma and Brittany, Suzie and Naomi and more will all be gone this actually even includes a threesome you could have had with Emma and Roberta (which I still cant understand why that would be considered incest). So if your like me and dont want Emma and Brittany to be related to you, then you have to choose between pretending that your adopted (use related cheat) or missing out on a lot of content (dont use related cheat) ... I dont know about you but im adopted because there is no way im missing out on a potential threesomes between Abby and Lydia, Jessica and Julie, Katey and Amy, Lydia and her Mom or Rio and her Mom (Asa Akira is awesome please more of her content)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes