Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Just like in rl your phone will be your best friend here. Not only does it show who the characters are in rl, you can use it to keep track of your progress with each character.

On an unrelated note, am I playing this too much if I'm starting to wish my own phone can do what CD's phone does? :whistle:
I want my phone do that too (in general)

Reactions: TGafy

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Is there a slave walkthrough somewhere? i saw the love one but no slave. I am not interested maximizing numbers etc.. which for some reason most guides focus on

Reactions: Dysphorika
Oct 8, 2020

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Finally, someone understands, I didnt write a dedicated slave walkthrough I wrote one to maximize bonuses... it just so happens that relationship bonus is usually maximized in the slave route ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I understand your goal, but you have to admit it's fair that if someone is asking for a slave walkthrough, we direct him towards a walkthrough where characters are enslaved :)

Reactions: Cerebrum

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I've just noticed one thing, will Hana be added to the contacts in the future? I know we don't have much content for her for now, but would be nice to see her contact card.

Reactions: Dysphorika

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just to let everyone know, I'm still working on the final DnD session (I've started the epilogues for it but there's a lot of moving pieces). I was originally going to wait until some other stuff from 'Friday' was finished for a public release (including Val's game-within-a-game), but that doesn't look feasible anymore. Instead, once DnD is done (and a few red links in other events), I'll put out a public release before going back to the last couple of things from 'Friday'.

I've just noticed one thing, will Hana be added to the contacts in the future? I know we don't have much content for her for now, but would be nice to see her contact card.
No, you can find her info with the other miscellaneous characters. I don't really plan on promoting any more to main character status for right now.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Just to let everyone know, I'm still working on the final DnD session (I've started the epilogues for it but there's a lot of moving pieces). I was originally going to wait until some other stuff from 'Friday' was finished for a public release (including Val's game-within-a-game), but that doesn't look feasible anymore. Instead, once DnD is done (and a few red links in other events), I'll put out a public release before going back to the last couple of things from 'Friday'.

No, you can find her info with the other miscellaneous characters. I don't really plan on promoting any more to main character status for right now.
Wow, that Friday is utterly loaded with content, and not just due to that week's repeatable events.

Hydrobot

Dec 26, 2018
For some reason I only end up defeating Titus and leaving the story as is despite having downloaded the current patreon content

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
this is a great game but looks like it is not updated frequently. i mean last update in july brought very little content so basically no update last 6 months

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes